China Burning People Alive?

BrownArmy

Hmmm, could of swore that a Democrat controlled House passed the bill. Ask Nancy.

We went through this with TARP.

All of a sudden, every Republican who gnashed their teeth about TARP, and cried about accountability, now they’re silent.

Give me a break.

CARES act throws tiny bones to workers as it (once again) bails out Big Business.

The same Big Businesses you were so certain would take Trump’s Tax cut and reinvest in workers.

Guess what?

They took the money and ran.

Stock buybacks, CEO compensation, etc.

Now, they’re getting another bailout.

Wake the friend up.

BrownArmy

This is a thread about China.
You call it fake news.

I ask if you would be surprised if it's true. You deflect and attack the United States.

Can you not see how ridiculous you are? You're freaking losing it man.

Relax.

I work with my two-year old, we practice ‘belly breaths’.

Try it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Relax.

I work with my two-year old, we practice ‘belly breaths’.

Try it.
Belly breaths.... Jesus Christ.

If you don’t get your :censored2: together pal, your child is going to be calling your wife’s boyfriend daddy in no time. If that little :censored2: throws a hissy fit you go upside their head. If they throw a hissy fit in the car, you pull over and go upside their head. If you get a call from school to come pick them up, you go to the school and go upside their head.

:censored2:ing belly breaths, smh.

BrownArmy

Belly breaths.... Jesus Christ.

If you don’t get your :censored2: together pal, your child is going to be calling your wife’s boyfriend daddy in no time. If that little :censored2: throws a hissy fit you go upside their head. If they throw a hissy fit in the car, you pull over and go upside their head. If you get a call from school to come pick them up, you go to the school and go upside their head.

:censored2:ing belly breaths, smh.

What in the world are you talking about?

El Correcto

god is dead
What in the world are you talking about?
I’m talking about beating obedience into your child. We went centuries doing this and it turned out great. Now you liberals want to preach belly breaths and participation trophy... it’s no wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket over a :censored2:ing flu.

BrownArmy

I’m talking about beating obedience into your child. We went centuries doing this and it turned out great. Now you liberals want to preach belly breaths and participation trophy... it’s no wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket over a :censored2:ing flu.

You’re out of your depth here.

Stop talking.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re out of your depth here.

Stop talking.
Corporal punishment is the most effective method for stopping that kind of behavior.

It’s proven, if your kid associates a swift ass kicking with screaming in a restaurant. I’ll be able to enjoy my breakfast in peace.

BrownArmy

Corporal punishment is the most effective method for stopping that kind of behavior.

It’s proven, if your kid associates a swift ass kicking with screaming in a restaurant. I’ll be able to enjoy my breakfast in peace.

I’m sorry your mom beat the friend out of you.