Chinese electric trucks

fedx

Extra Large Package
Fake News...
That and Job Creation happening now is due to previous administrations policies.
Please show which policies Trump has signed that has created jobs?....
That's funny. There is a video from 2016 of Obama saying "how is Trump going to bring those jobs back? Does he have a magic wand?" "Those jobs aren't coming back." Then Trump brings them back literally months into office and you are trying to give Obama credit for it? lmao

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I’ve been told that those Chinese trucks are quite satisfying to drive, but an hour after you’ve parked it you feel like you really need to drive again. :dissapointed:

dvalleyjim

Ok, even under Trump unemployment is at historic lows across the board (AA, woman, Latinos, Tribes, etc.) but only 63% of working age adults are in the labor force. This doesn't include the retirees on social security, Medicair. So people who should be working (37%) are on disability, welfare or some other Government assistance. Yet the baby boomers are retiring. Result is we have a broke ass, huge Federal govt. that people want to use to correct all social injustices and is corrupt and incompetent. Congress only worries about getting re-elected. I'll not address this with you anymore. Drink the coolaid. I won't.