Chris Christie Thread

moreluck

golden ticket member
According to the insulting thread, you think it's funny. Four years from now, when he's a slimmed down version of today's guy, you're going to be very impressed with Pres. Christie.

klein

Für Meno :)
According to the insulting thread, you think it's funny. Four years from now, when he's a slimmed down version of today's guy, you're going to be very impressed with Pres. Christie.

What's in 4 years ? Your buddy Herman Cain will be forced to step down and give way to Christie ? Or you do really believe Obama will win the next election ? Hmmmm...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nobody knows who will be the one to run against Obama yet...........we aren't wasting energy until we know who it will be. "What if" is not reality!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Fat Boy DECIDES not to run, like he has all his life!

He would've squished the Democratic candidate. He feels the loyalty to finish his job in New Jersey.....after that, who knows?

You mean, of course, LITERALLY? Right?

I guess Christie just couldnt leave Jersey Shore afterall.
fat-guy-guy-348.jpg

Peace.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This has pissed me off.

Please tell me what Christie's weight has to do with his intelligence or his leadership abilities? He is a handsome man and very personable.

I am blonde and my breasts are large. I have had a reduction and I can see my feet (now) and others see my big blue eyes.
Does this some how make my Mensa score lower because of my physical attributes?

moreluck

golden ticket member
This has pissed me off.

Please tell me what Christie's weight has to do with his intelligence or his leadership abilities? He is a handsome man and very personable.

I am blonde and my breasts are large. I have had a reduction and I can see my feet (now) and others see my big blue eyes.
Does this some how make my Mensa score lower because of my physical attributes?
I like Christie and wish he would've run.....the fat has nothing to do with the brain. It's all in the persona that is presented to the public. The president needs to have the image of a Romney, the business know-how of a Cain, the economic knowledge of a Ron Paul, the enthusiasm of Santorum.............it's all just image. OF course, TOS has called playground names to the fat kid.
Christie's best bet would be to contact Jenny or Nutri system today........get down to a healthy weight and he'd be an armored tank in a presidential election. Just looking at Ron Paul I think he's too old for the presidency..........I'm not against age, just for the job he is applying fore. We all have learned that obese is not healthy and he's already fighting asthma. If you see pictures of Christie with his suit coat off, he a dark haired Santa.
He just isn't looking presidential........yet.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...b=139b411jh&sigi=12ebjq990&.crumb=C00vTbAOHX1

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Just remember that its perfectly ok for Democrats and Liberal Media to make jokes and derogatory comments about peoples weight, female conservatives, Christians, Old people, Tea Party members, African American conservatives, country folks are 'Rednecks", BUT dont ever say anything against Obama or you are a Bigot/Racist.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OK, lets look at Barney Franks weight, and why no one says anything about it. And then there is Barneys lifestyle, Hmm maybe we should say something of that crippling statistic.......

If I was Christie, I would say "yea, Im fat but I can lose weight, your ugly inside and out, no fix for that one yet"

menotyou

bella amicizia

He's a handsome man. Yes, he has some extra baggage. But, he is still handsome. I might not agree with all of his ideas, but you gotta love his no BS allowed style. Why do I think he could take charge and rally the nation much better than we have seen in a long while? I doubt I would regret voting for Christie as much as I regret that Obama vote.

He's a handsome man. Yes, he has some extra baggage. But, he is still handsome. I might not agree with all of his ideas, but you gotta love his no BS allowed style. Why do I think he could take charge and rally the nation much better than we have seen in a long while? I doubt I would regret voting for Christie as much as I regret that Obama vote.
I'm regretting your 0bama vote too...:sad-very:...just kidding ya a little:happy-very:. There are a lot of people experiencing buyer's remorse.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I enjoy while driving to pull my vehicle in front of another vehicle that has its rear covered with bhos stickers.
I has a "where's the birth certificate " magnetic bumper sticker up high on my rear hatch.
Only have lost one in three years.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Everytime I see an Obama sticker when I'm in my car, I say to myself (outloud)........"How's that hopey changey thing workin' for you ?"

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I drive tru Cambridge Mass, some still have Kerry/Edwards stickers on their cars.
Are they just dumb or too lazy to remove or at least cover them with something new ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I see Chris Christie is getting a jump on 2016!! Just today, he started running for the 2016 campaign! RUN FAT BOY RUN! Wasnt that a movie?
AndyBarkerFairway-718732.jpg

Peace.