Chris Christie Thread

bbsam

Staff member
Obama does not work across the AISLE...he demands things to be his way or no way and nothing gets done...As far as Romney, he has a record that he ran on working with DEMS, unlike zerobama.
You'd think the voters of Massachussettes would be rallying behind this bi-partisan genius.

wkmac

All the other joking around aside, it does amaze me that back a few months ago, Christie's name was tossed around as potential VP and many here proclaimed him as some "conservative" savior. Any questioning or challenge to that narrative was met with scorn and attack but now all of a sudden, he's all but a step above Satan himself?

What if you are wrong about Romney too? What then?

moreluck

golden ticket member
All the other joking around aside, it does amaze me that back a few months ago, Christie's name was tossed around as potential VP and many here proclaimed him as some "conservative" savior. Any questioning or challenge to that narrative was met with scorn and attack but now all of a sudden, he's all but a step above Satan himself?

What if you are wrong about Romney too? What then?
Christie WAS the pick for V.P. up to 2 weeks before the pick of Ryan was announced. There was a worry about the flying off the handle that Cristie does so naturally.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Video: Baba Wawa Asks Chris Christie If He’s Too Fat To Be President…[/h]Oddly, I don’t recall Baba asking Obama if he’s woefully unqualified to be president.

check-big.png
Barbara Walters asks Chris Christie if he is too fat to be president - YouTube

BrownArmy

moreluck

golden ticket member
Damn, are you still posting about Obama?

Are you going to keep this up until 2016?

You struck me as a person who (likely) had many hobbies.

ALL was cut & paste.................no comments by me at all!!! Just a posted story that I happen to think he's too fat also.

Is this your new hobby?

Is it fulfilling?
Just because Obama's name is mentioned does not mean the post is about him......it's about Christie.
It ALL cut and paste.....I didn't comment at all. Juat posting a story to discuss.