Chris Rocks

TheDick

Didnt see the clip but I did del plenty of oscar screeners to 2 film directors that live on my route. Some of them sig req.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not me.
I personally despise his asinine opinions wrapped in, "so called", comedy.

Although I don't agree with everything he says, I've often found his "opinions" refreshing.
He dares to say things that few of his race would.
In the end, is a comedian supposed to be taken seriously?

rod

Retired 22 years
NAPCAR races rained out and didn't watch the Oscars. I figure that saved me about 7 or 8 hours of wasted tv time today.

P

pickup

I know Chris grew up in a part of Brooklyn not far from the Foster Ave Facility , he probably knew a few friends that worked in the hub there. Also, his father was a truck driver that delivered newspapers(and at one point, that was a great union job).

P

pickup

I didn't see the clip, I am hoping it will make its way to u-tube at some point or maybe someone will write an article referencing what he said.

kingOFchester

“I hate when people go on TV and tell you how hard it is do animation. UPS is hard work. Stripping work is hard work. I've done some animation and here's how easy it is. I go into a booth and I go, 'What's the line?' The guy goes, 'It's time to go to the store.' 'It's time to go to the store!' ... And then they give me a million dollars."
Chris Rock, presenting the Oscar for best animated film

A

anonymous6

i didn't like his comment about how a black guy gets the animated voice of a zebra or donkey and the white guys get the better "parts". his black/white rhetoric is getting so old.

he did say he gets a million dollars for his voice though. that's a tough life.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Anybody see Chris Rock's assertion that UPS is "hard work" during the Oscars?

no, i didnt, but if he did thats cool, because its true, and to the rest of you, are you that freakin miserable you cant take a compliment???