Christmas Lights. Do you put them up?

Benpass1

I remembheer crying and apologising to my children why I was not home in time to put them to bed
during Christmas.
When Christmas day arrived and the next day wAS a day off to be with them and enjoying the UPS turkey
or at least UPS's effort to convey a thank you. They understood why this acurred every year.

Now they see that I recieve my medical care, and after UPS paid my children's way to University educations, I say to my self it was all worth it. And Thank You. Injured back and all.

Merry Christmas and good health to all.

Ben Passarelli retired 1993

bigbrownhen

I have in the past. Hubby isn't really into it. I only decorated a little in the house this year. A wreath on the front door is all you can see from outside. The big wreath I made two years ago for the chimney is staying in the shop this year. Weather is nice today, I might go put the little red ribbons on the pine tree out front.

over9five

Staff member
We have the "well lit deer" in the front yard. (Think I posted a pic somewhere). But yesterday wifey bought another one....

And we have candles in the window, and decorations all over the house.

Oh, let's not forget wifeys Christmas Village too!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Aside from all the exterior lights, we have the large (6" across) red & gold balls hanging by red ribbon from the tree in the front yard. The neighbors all refer to them as Bob's balls.

Walking under the tree, "Don't bump Bob's balls!"
"Bob, those are some fine looking balls."
"Isn't that one hanging lower than the other one?"

We have fun with it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Aside from all the exterior lights, we have the large (6" across) red & gold balls hanging by red ribbon from the tree in the front yard. The neighbors all refer to them as Bob's balls.

We have fun with it.
So, how are Bob's Balls doin? :happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I love to decorate. My whole house used to look like a picture out of Home Beautiful, (not the house just the deco)
This year I got about 50% of what I usually put up on the outside, and barely anything inside. Put my tree up, two weeks ago, but just got some of the bulbs on last night. And pretty done with shopping, and thats just the way it is. I have learned to live with my limited time to do these things, and just enjoy what I can, when I can.
Love to ride around and look at every one elses hard work tho. Im where I more enjoy the suttle wreath, and a single lit tree tho.

old levi's

blank space

We have fun with it.

That's the SHOOTER; other one is just a reservoir!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
There once was a man called the "Hammer".
Catholic girls, he did enamor.
Joyce put up no fuss,
when in his VW bus,
he accidently did ram her.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There once was a man called the "Hammer".
Catholic girls, he did enamor.
Joyce put up no fuss,
when in his VW bus,
he accidently did ram her.
This made me totally laugh, but not why you think........we never owned a VW, but as young marrieds we had a Dodge RAM Van...............
:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lights all came down on friday. They have to be down by Jan 15th........or else (I don't know what the 'or else' is)