Christmas

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Hahaha, omg, who will he talk to now? You should go visit him a couple times a week.
I will miss K tho. He is one of the good guys.
I ran into him at Best Buy one nite years ago , started telling me useless poop , was never so happy to see my wife come find me and said we have to go !!
:)

Re-Raise

0F31943B-D92D-4F0F-976C-AFD2ED818E3F.jpeg

One of my fellow vet drivers brought in the last turkey he got from UPS that had been in his freezer for 10 years. I told him to keep it away from me because it would probably give me salmonella. So they hid it in my package car. I took this pic when I found it later. I wasn’t sure whether to give a eulogy or say grace?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
View attachment 227311

One of my fellow vet drivers brought in the last turkey he got from UPS that had been in his freezer for 10 years. I told him to keep it away from me because it would probably give me salmonella. So they hid it in my package car. I took this pic when I found it later. I wasn’t sure whether to give a eulogy or say grace?
What else you got buried out in that yard ??

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
View attachment 227311

I got 2 ups turkeys in my freezer in the basement. Maybe I should try to sell them online as collectors items??

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I think it was 2010. I started in '07 and got two I think, know I got at least one. Then for one year we got a voucher to go to the grocery store and pick out a bird. That voucher year was the last one. It was either 2009 or 2010
2008 I believe the voucher was, after the economy collapsed they put an end to giving anything away for free except warning letters.