CIA agent whistle blower just released from jail speaks on american torture

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Would you prefer we just behead them next time? Set their butts on fire while their family's watch (then burn them alive too)

God forbid, sticking a tube up someones butt is too far. Ask Kayla Mueller's family if they would rather her have been forcefed and waterboarded, or beheaded?

I suspect they would prefer her to not have been beheaded

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
terrorism is not even a huge deal, doesnt affect many people at all. its just sensationalized by the corporate media.

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2014/0...lled-by-boring-mundane-things-than-terrorism/

you are more likely to be killed by lightning than terrorism...so whats really going on that terrorism has such a strong media presence? whats their true agenda?

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/wheres_the_war_on_lethal_superbugs_20120905
Terrorism isn't a big deal?
Terrorism doesn't even effect that many people?
I think the people on 9/11 would disagree with you.
I think the people at the Boston Marathon would disagree with you.
I disagree with you. You haven't been right about anything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"....terrorism is not even a huge deal....."
So the terrorists come in and shoot your parents but they don't know you live in the basement...no big deal, huh?

moreluck

golden ticket member
terrorism is not even a huge deal, doesnt affect many people at all. its just sensationalized by the corporate media.

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2014/0...lled-by-boring-mundane-things-than-terrorism/

you are more likely to be killed by lightning than terrorism...so whats really going on that terrorism has such a strong media presence? whats their true agenda?

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/wheres_the_war_on_lethal_superbugs_20120905
when will you turn 13 ?

rickyb

Terrorism isn't a big deal?
Terrorism doesn't even effect that many people?
I think the people on 9/11 would disagree with you.
I think the people at the Boston Marathon would disagree with you.
I disagree with you. You haven't been right about anything.

i know its a hard thing to imagine after you've been constantly bombarded with propaganda, but you are statistically unlikely to be killed by a terrorist.

terrorism has simply replaced the russian threat and has provided the excuse to keep the population under fear and to continue the ridiculous military empire budget.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
i know its a hard thing to imagine after you've been constantly bombarded with propaganda, but you are statistically unlikely to be killed by a terrorist.

terrorism has simply replaced the russian threat and has provided the excuse to keep the population under fear and to continue the ridiculous military empire budget.
It must not have been that hard to buy into the brainwashing that the liberals in Canada tend to put their youngsters through in school.
Too bad you don't like the way we do things in the USA because if you don't like it now, just wait 2 years.

rickyb

It must not have been that hard to buy into the brainwashing that the liberals in Canada tend to put their youngsters through in school.
Too bad you don't like the way we do things in the USA because if you don't like it now, just wait 2 years.

cant comment on the canadian school system other than we get taught george orwell animal farm, and 1984 which is good. and tuition is expensive as :censored2: but not as bad as america.

terrorism is terrible, but it just doesnt kill that many americans each year. there is simply no justification for the hundreds of billions spent each year on fighting terrorism. that money should be spent elsewhere, and terrorism deserves alot less media time. its simply part of the system of control.

for example roughly 45,000 americans die unnecessarily each year because they dont have access to healthcare. so more media time and resources are needed for this.

and actually any time you watch the corporate "news" and you see footage of car accidents, shootings, fires, you should be asking yourself "what are the chances that this will happen to me?" and if its a low probability then why is it on the news everyday?

wkmac

Tom Cruise is filming a movie not far from the house in which he plays a character based on the story of real life CIA contractor/pilot, DEA Informer Barry Seal who did run drugs and guns out of a CIA dark opts airport in Mena Arkansas. Also flew a load of Medellin cocaine into Homestead Air Force Base which was seized by the DEA but later revealed to have been sold by the CIA to finance some of its "Dark" operations. This event also help expose Seal to what he was and thus a Cartel hit squad did him in.

Is Hollywood after doing the bidding of the Intel/Defense/Industrial complex for so long starting to turn against its masters? Was "Kill The Messenger" about the Gary Webb/Dark Alliance saga a beginning? Is the muddy waters of the history of Arkansas back in front of the public as a slam at Hillary? In the movie mentioned above entitled "Mena" Brian Dennehy is playing Bill Clinton.

Is the dog starting to bite the hand of the master?