Cinco de Mayo

Shocking...
Screenshot_20210504-201145.png

Awwww....you got a thumbs down and now your thong is in a knot?

My post does not meet your admissible standards? LOL
You want to give me a thumbs down and knock yourself.
You started a threat about Cinco de Mayo and you turn into being a friend* a******

Don't need to say anything else?
@cheryl should put you in a timeout for that friend up post.

That had absolutely nothing to do with Cinco de Mayo except for you being a jerk

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You want to give me a thumbs down and knock yourself.
You started a threat about Cinco de Mayo and you turn into being a friend* a******

Don't need to say anything else?
@cheryl should put you in a timeout for that friend up post.

That had absolutely nothing to do with Cinco de Mayo except for you being a jerk
Well, that might really ruin my day....not being able to comment and get my Post #'s up....LOL

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
View attachment 335597
Nothing we say or do will ever be good enough. It's too big a political weapon to hold over our heads to ever let it go. I think the best thing to do now is just ignore it. If one is in a position to do something good for someone else and chooses to, great. Otherwise just ignore the noise. From this day forward on this forum I'm not going to make any comments, observations, dredge up facts, or respond to any agitators no matter how ridiculous their posts if it concerns race. Unfortunately with a certain crowd everything is about race so that limits my options. So after 10+ years on Brown Cafe I'm voluntarily muting myself on matters of race. Because in 10+ years it hasn't made any difference and 10+ years from now highly doubtful anything will be different.
I uh. I guess this one didn't work out so good?
Lol. You lasted like all of a week and a half?