Civil war

BrownArmy

No doubt, these unnecessary shut downs are ridiculous.

And if Democrats had their way it would be much worse.

Yes, large businesses are reaping the windfall, and small businesses are getting shut out.

I have no idea what news you read, but dear fk, educate yourself, you come across an an idiot.

It’s not working very well, and it’s basically another transfer of wealth, paid for by US taxpayers, to prop up multinational corporate businesses.

I’ll Venmo you $20 so you can buy a clue.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Rapid distribution to small businesses so people can get a paycheck is a failure?

I guess if you're a Democrat who's rooting for the downfall of our economy so you can win an election, it's a failure.

Sad that you hate your country so much.

Anyone notice that with @DriveInDriveOut if you don't agree with him you are either; 1. A communist China sympathizer or 2. Anti-American!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm sorry your mom is still breast feeding you but it's not our fault!
That's not a breast he's suckling on, and the guy sniffing his hair while he does it is running for president.

tenor (1).gif

rickyb

More reproductive Rights/ end abortion

Open source sexuality/ traditional family values

More regulations/ less regulations

Fair income distribution/ less taxes

Global trade/ build it here

Open borders/ litmus test

It takes a village/ mom and dad

That's a start but I'm sure there's more. Whoever can execute your sides ideology becomes the dictator. I personally can find little if any points of compromise.
nonsense.

youre talking about divide and conquer tactics.

its a class war. left wing and right wing agree on many topics, but the media and govt has us fighting about the things we disagree on.