Class Action Settlement

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I just got a settlement ck from a mass class action suite against ups for not being paid when showing up to work and sent home cuz lack of work !!
Lol. $2.69. ,, that gets me a large regular tomorrow at Dunkin’ Donuts ,,, nice to get free money , especially when I was never sent home !!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I just got a settlement ck from a mass class action suite against ups for not being paid when showing up to work and sent home cuz lack of work !!
Lol. $2.69. ,, that gets me a large regular tomorrow at Dunkin’ Donuts ,,, nice to get free money , especially when I was never sent home !!
Sounds like 1 hour of hybrid driver pay.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Getting through the lines at Dunks can take forever, but your used to waiting a long time.

oldngray

nowhere special

As always the real winners are the lawyers.

Lucky.