Clean in/ clean out procedures NEW PROCEDURES FOR P/T TIME EMPLOYEES ONLY

Ihatebrown

PART-TIME HOURLY EMPLOYEES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE BOOK BAGS, DUFFLE BAGS AND ANY OTHER TYPE OF BAG IN UPS. NO EXCEPTIONS

My building comes up with these dumb rules every couple of months because they can't figure out who's stealing and because they hire the most low budget security in the world. Mind you our security is on his phone all night, walking in the parking lot and a lot of drivers have been caught stealing and they bring in huge ass duffle bags everyday, but that's ok

My supervisor said that the Union is backing this decision. The problem I have with this is, I work full-time as do most p/t workers and I come straight from my friend/t job to UPS so where am I suppose to change my clothes if not in the bathroom with my clothes in a bag. How is the Union blocking where should I put sanitary pads, stuff them in my bra?

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

PART-TIME HOURLY EMPLOYEES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE BOOK BAGS, DUFFLE BAGS AND ANY OTHER TYPE OF BAG IN UPS. NO EXCEPTIONS

My building comes up with these dumb rules every couple of months because they can't figure out who's stealing and because they hire the most low budget security in the world. Mind you our security is on his phone all night, walking in the parking lot and a lot of drivers have been caught stealing and they bring in huge ass duffle bags everyday, but that's ok

My supervisor said that the Union is backing this decision. The problem I have with this is, I work full-time as do most p/t workers and I come straight from my friend/t job to UPS so where am I suppose to change my clothes if not in the bathroom with my clothes in a bag. How is the Union blocking where should I put sanitary pads, stuff them in my bra?
Can't change clothes at your FT job before UPS?

542thruNthru

You can't change your clothes at your other job?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
come in to work in business casual and when you are slow as :censored2: and your sup gets mad, tell them it's because their stupid rules wont let you bring a change of clothes from your prior job

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger

Put your clothes in your bra

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sounds like some bad apples are borrowing stuff from the sort and not bringing it back.