climate catastrophe

rickyb

im throwing this in here because the collapse of the presidency is part of a bigger collapse we are undergoing.

Brad Simpson
@bradleyrsimpson

·
7h
I am a historian of US foreign policy. I have read many, many letters from US Presidents to foreign leaders, and I have never read a letter from the US President so unhinged, so threatening, so bizarre, so completely lacking in basic etiquette. Trump is deeply, deeply unwell.
Quote Tweet
3p1nonbC_normal.jpg

Peter Alexander
@PeterAlexander
· 8h
White House confirms authenticity of Trump letter to Erdogan, dated 10/9: “History... will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don’t happen. Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool! I will call you later.” First reported by Fox Business.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
im throwing this in here because the collapse of the presidency is part of a bigger collapse we are undergoing.

Brad Simpson
@bradleyrsimpson

·
7h
I am a historian of US foreign policy. I have read many, many letters from US Presidents to foreign leaders, and I have never read a letter from the US President so unhinged, so threatening, so bizarre, so completely lacking in basic etiquette. Trump is deeply, deeply unwell.
Quote Tweet
3p1nonbC_normal.jpg

Peter Alexander
@PeterAlexander
· 8h
White House confirms authenticity of Trump letter to Erdogan, dated 10/9: “History... will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don’t happen. Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool! I will call you later.” First reported by Fox Business.
Lol.
This letter is gold.
Good for him.
MAGA.