climate catastrophe

rickyb

Do you have face tattoos Ricky? There is a connection between high anxiety and body marking. Anyways if you a moment I would like to talk you off the ledge with some common sense humor. Try not to laugh. GO
i used to have hair tattoos, anddd CSPI and chemical cuisine and nutritionaction for all your diet inquiries

btw you know whats bad for us. nuclear war.

Family

Climate change, viruses, war, recession its all designed to scare the weak and control the masses. News flash we all gonna die.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3964_42.jpg

rickyb

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The writings on the wall the writings on the wall don't be a fool mannn
This will cure the overpopulation of some countries.
It a natural condition.

rickyb

being a christian is about telling the truth

1712857555225.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
There is always another warm cycle before another cool cycle. For us that was around in the 70's we remember the global cooling scam. Now it's time for the global warming scam for the new generation of suckers. Don't worry more taxes and less freedom for the peasants always helps.

rickyb

Darmark7

So why was all the experts that was telling us to trust the science saying that the world was going to be freezing? They had the "science" that we was all told to trust back then. Don't tell me we was being lied to but now we better trust the "science." Al Gore was the biggest fraud of the global cooling scam and he is still out there pushing the latest scam.

rickyb

So why was all the experts that was telling us to trust the science saying that the world was going to be freezing? They had the "science" that we was all told to trust back then. Don't tell me we was being lied to but now we better trust the "science." Al Gore was the biggest fraud of the global cooling scam and he is still out there pushing the latest scam.
you can just google the history of global warming to see it was warming slightly in the 1970s.

Darmark7

you can just google the history of global warming to see it was warming slightly in the 1970s.

I believe you. We was being lied to back then. Nothing ever changes except the lies. If I was concerned about climate change I would do as the people that are telling us to be concerned about it. Take Obama and Al Gore as an example, it seems if I was as concerned about climate change as they are I should buy multiple 10,000+ sq ft homes and some right on water front, buy multiple cars and fly around in private jets. I guess I have things to strive for to help this climate change.

Last edited:

rickyb

I believe you. We was being lied to back then. Nothing ever changes except the lies. If I was concerned about climate change I would do as the people that are telling us to be concerned about it. Take Obama and Al Gore as an example, it seems if I was as concerned about climate change as they are I should buy multiple 10,000+ sq ft homes and some right on water front, buy multiple cars and fly around in private jets. I guess I have things to strive for to help this climate change.
even liars tell the truth once in a while. doesnt make it untrue.

Darmark7

even liars tell the truth once in a while. doesnt make it untrue.
Until the people saying there is a problem start living like there is a problem I'm not buying it. Watch what people do not what they say to find out what they truly believe.
Remember when they was telling us how deadly COVID was and muzzling us with mask because that was going to protect us while Pelosi, Faucci, Obama and others were in crowds and wasn't muzzled. They knew the truth. Watch what they do.
I don’t listen to people that does not even take their own advice. It amazes me that other people do.

Last edited: