climate catastrophe

Babagounj

Strength through joy
well done:

Extinction Symbol‏ @extinctsymbol Jul 7

Climate protest in Cologne. They're standing on ice blocks.

D-6ZyD_WsAA_7JL.jpg
Looks like the ice blocks were 5 gal buckets of water . Is this going to be the next ice bucket challenge ?

rickyb

the extinction rebellion group posted the emails of 7 city council ppl in a local city, so i emailed them this. enjoy!:

you guys are insane cowards. its not only your fault, everyone is to blame.

why dont you talk to _______ and michael hudson and do something constructive to save us. i want expanded free luxury public transit. tax the rich.

this system is awful and the middle class is dead anyways.

rickyb

true???

Secular Talk
@KyleKulinski

·
4h
Anybody framing climate change issues from a "personal responsibility" perspective can :censored2: off to the moon. 100 companies are responsible for 71% of global emissions. This is an issue that can *only* be tackled with systemic reform.

rickyb

true???

Secular Talk
@KyleKulinski

·
4h
Anybody framing climate change issues from a "personal responsibility" perspective can :censored2: off to the moon. 100 companies are responsible for 71% of global emissions. This is an issue that can *only* be tackled with systemic reform.
so less than 1% of corporations responsible for 2/3rds of emissions, and 1% of the population owns 75% (as i recall) of the stock market. maybe stock market ownership is unearned.