climate catastrophe

rickyb

Then you look them up. Go state by state. Wildfires in Michigan. Wildfires in Minnesota. Etc. These are numbers that are out there. Wildfires need a catalyst. In nature that's usually lightning. And during dry years wildfires are more likely. Rarely a problem in wet years. It doesn't get so hot that things spontaneously combust.

You know that big drought in the Southwest that is being blamed on climate change? Huge amount of snowfall this year and reservoirs are filling up with snow melt. Texas has seen numerous droughts in its history.

One thing that you climate change believers always brush aside. If the U.S. does everything perfectly it won't make a bit of difference because the rest of the world won't. It's impossible to do everything perfectly but you would destroy the U.S. economy trying. Not because you believe it'll make a difference but because you hate the U.S. and want it to suffer.
here you go i easily found something

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Get a job.

oldngray

nowhere special
So fires are natural and have always occurred? Even before man got involved.

Good to know.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
donald trumps corruption is natural

frequency of presidential corruption also increasing in magnitude and frequency
That’s why they never charged him with corruption. What nonsense you believe. I feel bad for you. Someone is gonna :censored2: you up someday.

rickyb

That’s why they never charged him with corruption. What nonsense you believe. I feel bad for you. Someone is gonna :censored2: you up someday.
yea your justice system works very well, presidents are honest, the sky is blue, donuts dont have holes in them, donuts dont fall from the sky