Clint Eastwood's RNC Speech

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I love this guy, great career, but that is why you
don't let an 80 something year old guy speak. lol

I love him too, and almost everything he's done as a director or an actor. And even though he came off as kind of an idiot the other night, I forgive him. We all make mistakes, and Mitt Romney is a big one.

av8torntn

Define "Obama Money", as opposed to Bush Money, Clinton Money or welfare from any other adminstration. The underlying premise of your post is that Blacks and minorities abuse welfare, and that Obama caters to them. 60% of welfare recipients are white, but I don't hear anyone on the Right mentioning that.

I'm pretty sure the only people on here that even mention race are the leftists.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Define "Obama Money", as opposed to Bush Money, Clinton Money or welfare from any other adminstration. The underlying premise of your post is that Blacks and minorities abuse welfare, and that Obama caters to them. 60% of welfare recipients are white, but I don't hear anyone on the Right mentioning that.

Its the "hidden" animous of racial bigotry that they dont understand 'they" infer when"they" portray such comments. Its so normal to accuse BLACKS of such things when its pretty clear WHITES make up the majority of welfare recepients.

Its so common among the right wing to make such claims because its easier to slam on blacks than it is white people.

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

Lousy deflection tactic proposed and perfected by FOX News. Problem is, it doesn't work, except on FOX viewers.

All you have to do is scroll through a few posts on here. It's pretty easy to peg the extreme leftists. You even admitted you're a racist.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All you have to do is scroll through a few posts on here. It's pretty easy to peg the extreme leftists. You even admitted you're a racist.

Anyone who disagrees with you, right? I admit it, I detest ignorant white people. If that makes me a racist, sign me up.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

We know who the racists are on this board, their posts suggest as much, people can talk around the edges all they want, but inside those edges lies the truth.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lousy deflection tactic proposed and perfected by FOX News. Problem is, it doesn't work, except on FOX viewers.
Deflection tactic ???? Like you ducking a question and making everyone think you actually saw the movie you were saying is so bad?

It didn't work,so just tell the truth and you don't have to worry what you told to whom/who.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Deflection tactic ???? Like you ducking a question and making everyone think you actually saw the movie you were saying is so bad?

It didn't work,so just tell the truth and you don't have to worry what you told to whom/who.

You dont have to see the movie to know its bad, its content that is advertised is all that is necessary to make that determination. The right wing will be milked of every dime they own by movies like this and numerous books sold by people on fox news. They know where the stupid money is.

PT BARNUM couldnt have sold as much circus acts as fox news.

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

To be honest I think most people knew he was full of it and knew he never saw the movie.

wkmac

Sure works out for Eastwood that he's got a new movie coming out in a few weeks. You don't think he did the speech for.....NOoooooo.....surely not!

klein

Für Meno :)
Clint must be going brain dead in his old age !

Blaming Obama not asking the Russians before he started the Afghan war !
That war was long in progress started by your beloved Bush Jr.