Coffee date

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can go to coffee (or beer) with anyone alive or dead, who would you meet ??

It's a gimmee that I would meet my hubby , BUT in the fantasy world, me and Ross Matthews would have a gay and fun old time !! HELLO!! (I can hear him now)

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Might sound strange but I don't have a desire to meet anyone famous. I don't like forced interactions. I'd give a fist bump though. Mitch Hedberg, Alien Ant Farm, center manager PUnk, and Leo Decrapio

rod

Retired 22 years
Might sound strange but I don't have a desire to meet anyone famous. I don't like forced interactions. I'd give a fist bump though. Mitch Hedberg, Alien Ant Farm, center manager PUnk, and Leo Decrapio

I saw Mitch Hedberg one time in Dallas. He was one funny dude. You just sat there wondering what the hell is going on inside this guys mind to think of stuff like he was coming up with.

rod

Retired 22 years
I would have loved to had a beer with Indian Larry and tell him to quit doing the "stand up on the seat trick" on his motorcycle.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
6am, Vegas, sitting around a private back room table eating breakfast after a night of partying with Sinatra and his crew.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I would have loved to had a beer with Indian Larry and tell him to quit doing the "stand up on the seat trick" on his motorcycle.
He was by far my favorite on that biker build off show. Have some friends that still go down for his annual birthday party every year.