Coffee

Gave it up about five weeks ago and will never look back. I've got more energy than with it. I drink water with crushed ice in the morning and I feel the same all through the day. Anyone else experience something like this??

texan

I need to follow you on this.

I do drink a lot of water all day, and that is my first drink of the morning.

But 1 to 2 coffees a day aslo.

OldManAllowance

No. Something about a fresh brewed cup in the morning...guess that means I'm hooked. I'm good for 3-4 cups/day..less in the summer. I don't smoke so this is my vise.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2-3 cups Folgers each morning.
Late morning ice blended no sugar , no whip, mocha from CB&TL.
2:00 PM hot coffee (Keurig) while watching The Five on Five

II have listened to all the talk that coffee is bad for you, then it's good for you and I've come to the conclusion I learned in the 60's....."If it feels good, do it!"

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I gave up drinking and smoking years ago. As I have gotten older I cut out Fried Foods,Potatoes,Sugar, Red Meat ,Rice,pasta and White Bread............................. Coffee is the ONLY thing I have to look forward to. Although it was better with Sugar rather than Equal

DS

Fenderbender
One instant coffee when I wake up,2 more from Timmys gets me to about 1PM,then usually 2 more before I get home.
Nescafe recently came out with 3 in one,coffee,cream and sugar in a packet,and it tastes pretty good.I love coffee.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Tim Horton's does have good coffee.

I have a Keurig and I love the K-cups but they can be awfully expensive. My daughter bought me the adapter and I use my own coffee instead. I will ask the kids to buy me K-cups for my birthday, father's day and Christmas.

browndevil

This needs to be updated as there is a Tim Hortons on our local college campus. Dunkin' Donuts is the dominant chain and, yes, they also have good coffee.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee is to you East Coasters what Peets coffee is to us West Coasters. When I would deliver Dunkin' Dounuts coffee I would always ask if they are originally from the East Coast

UPS Lifer

I was heading back to California and there is a Starbuck's in Blythe. I forgot to read my wife's mind and stop there. She blew a cork - I was trying to find a Starbucks all the way into Palm Springs. I spent an extra 45 minutes driving around! So when someone mentions coffee, I get the jitters & shakes ...not from the coffee but from thinking about that incident!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I went to that Starbucks in Blythe.....at the time it was a grasshopper invasion and they were like a carpet across the parking lot .

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I have my first cup @ 6am then probably 4 more by 11 AM. Water the rest of the day 2 glasses of wine with dinner @ 9:30 PM sleep and repeat

rod

Retired 22 years
I have tried a half a dozen times in my life to develope a taste for coffee. Yech-never could stand it. The last time I tried was when I retired. I told myself then that I had to learn to like it so I could join the other retirees at the coffee shop. Never happened--I still hate it. I still meet the other retirees but I will have a diet coke or just water. I hate tea also. The liquids in my life are limited to water, orange juice, diet coke, beer or whiskey diet coke. Every once in awhile I will have a Red Bull.