COLA Raise

JL 0513

Burger King prices are up a good 50% from a year ago. Stopped for a Double Whopper "value" combo. Not even a large combo.

$16 + tax. Shouldn't I be able to go to a sit down restaurant for that?? Looks like BK employees can't afford to eat their own food.

PXL_20210610_183320360.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Burger King prices are up a good 50% from a year ago. Stopped for a Double Whopper "value" combo. Not even a large combo.

$16 + tax. Shouldn't I be able to go to a sit down restaurant for that?? Looks like BK employees can't afford to eat their own food.

View attachment 340771
Ouch! Expensive.

Good luck with the onion rings...I'd be sleeping on the couch.

KOG72

I’m full of it

View attachment 340771
Damn they are ripping you off ,I got two combo meals today for 18.00 and one was a double whopper meal the other was the new chicken sandwich both med sized.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day

View attachment 340771
Yeah there prices are way up. You have to use the app for coupons.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We get two Whopper Combo Meals for ten bucks here. They can't keep enough staff hired to open the dining area though.