COLA

O

oldupsman

Our union stewart posted a letter today from the international stating that we will recieve a 12 cent COLA increase along with our 90 cent raise on Aug 1st. Just curious if everyone else got the same notification. And here in the Philly burbs with the additional 1.02 our current rate will be 27.24 an hour. COLA also includes a 3 cent a mile increase for mileage feeder runs.

disneyworld

oldupsman said:
Our union stewart posted a letter today from the international stating that we will recieve a 12 cent COLA increase along with our 90 cent raise on Aug 1st. Just curious if everyone else got the same notification. And here in the Philly burbs with the additional 1.02 our current rate will be 27.24 an hour. COLA also includes a 3 cent a mile increase for mileage feeder runs.
Dude,it's STEWARD.Dude

over9five

Staff member
It's a very common mistake. Many use the term "stewart", but it's wrong.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT READ ANY MORE POSTS WITH "STEWART" IN IT!!!!!! IT'S STEWARD!!!! S T E W A R D !!!!!

(spelling nazi rant)

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's actually 'Stuart' Little :lol: .........but this has nothing to do with 'cost of living' unless you are living like church mice......

moreluck

golden ticket member
over.....I hope after ranting you are feeling all write now. Sometimes it helps to vent, Rite? Get happy and go pick a flour.:)

disneyworld

over9five said:
It's a very common mistake. Many use the term "stewart", but it's wrong.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT READ ANY MORE POSTS WITH "STEWART" IN IT!!!!!! IT'S STEWARD!!!! S T E W A R D !!!!!

(spelling nazi rant)
I'm glad someone saw the tongue in cheek humor in my post!!!!!!!!!!!!

opie

Do all employees (FT & PT) receive a COLA raise? Or is it just those who have been here before August 1, 2002?