COLA is a 33 cent adjustment to top scale

Non liberal

Yearly maintenance is approximately 3% of the property value. 200k nets 6k or 500 per month of additional cost. Now we're at $900 per month and 850K of compound interest savings over a 30 year mortgage.
If yearly maintenance costs 500 per month on a home, then nobody would be able to afford one. Again, this has all been taken into account, annd studied by people a whole lot smarter the you annd I, ask your own trusty google. Long term, owning is cheaper than renting. It’s close financially, but owning is cheaper, and like I said, it’s yours, and as long as you have your guns, it’s going to be hard for someone to say it’s not.

Non liberal

Who gives a :censored2: about whether to buy or rent, we about to go strike if ups don’t pay up
They’re not going to pay up, and we are going on strike , so just chill. Plan a vacation for the beginning of august, im trying to help someone understand that the great reset relies on stripping the world of home ownership.

charm299

They’re not going to pay up, and we are going on strike , so just chill. Plan a vacation for the beginning of august, im trying to help someone understand that the great reset relies on stripping the world of home ownership.
I’m on worker’s comp plus I have vacation in august already scheduled 😂😂

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
oie_overlay.gif