Colin Kaepernick settles out of court!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And coming up next to settle....
52893120_638610116605185_8313916311109369856_n.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Atleast pole dancers can be talented.

I don’t like the trend of just getting naked and shaking your ass around, maybe doing the split occasionally. This is going to lead to a decline in the quality of strip clubs.

Also I’ve seen better than her at the local strip club. Those girls do it in high heels, have “dab” routines and hop on the pole for gymnastic feats. They are actually pretty talented.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I don’t like the trend of just getting naked and shaking your ass around, maybe doing the split occasionally. This is going to lead to a decline in the quality of strip clubs.

Also I’ve seen better than her at the local strip club. Those girls do it in high heels, have “dab” routines and hop on the pole for gymnastic feats. They are actually pretty talented.
Wtf

rod

Retired 22 years

shes got talent