Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Incident

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
You folks on the Right are all about protecting life. What an effing joke. Oh, and he also killed a cop, not just people who worked there. I can hardly wait for the NRA response.
I bet they've already started claiming this was a "false flag" operation to push gun control and to derail the GOP's "investigation" of planned parenthood.....

Overpaid Union Thug

I don't care who or what the person is that is in custody. Nor do I care what his motive was. What I do know is that there are still plenty of sane, Second Amendment respecting, logical Americans still living in this country. So all of you liberals that have gotten your usual hard on at the thought of some "gun control" coming out of this incident need to just snap out of it because.........

IT

AINT

GONNA

HAPPEN!

Get over it.

oldngray

nowhere special
I bet they've already started claiming this was a "false flag" operation to push gun control and to derail the GOP's "investigation" of planned parenthood.....

What part of my statement did you disagree with? Are you saying I heard something I didn't? Or that Obama didn't already give a speech about gun control where he admitted he didn't know what happened yet?

moreluck

golden ticket member
What part of my statement did you disagree with? Are you saying I heard something I didn't? Or that Obama didn't already give a speech about gun control where he admitted he didn't know what happened yet?
Obama jumped the gun.....hey, I made a funny!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I don't care who or what the person is that is in custody. Nor do I care what his motive was. What I do know is that there are still plenty of sane, Second Amendment respecting, logical Americans still living in this country. So all of you liberals that have gotten your usual hard on at the thought of some "gun control" coming out of this incident need to just snap out of it because.........

IT

AINT

GONNA

HAPPEN!

Get over it.
I picture you saying that with squinted eyes, gazing toward the west. You're holding a flag in one hand, Bill O'Reilly's new book in the other, and a big gun strapped to your back with a 100 round clip, or is it a magazine?

oldngray

nowhere special
I wonder how the outcome would change had one of those people in the P.P. building been armed ????

His motives are still unknown but it does sound like he was just another crazy. A neighbor of his in North Carolina said he couldn't even say anything coherently.

Gear

Parts on Order
Since a cop died we have to listen how dangerous their jobs are and how we all owe them. And because of how dangerous their jobs are, thats why they have to kill unarmed people and people with knives. Its a split second decision they have to make to save their own life and blah, blah, blah.