Columbus Day

raceanoncr

In another page I am on, some members stated there are no days off for this day in CA. True, More?

Got parts coming to the house and, by scans, see they're waiting in PO for delivery here. Want em NOW! Have to wait another day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In another page I am on, some members stated there are no days off for this day in CA. True, More?

Got parts coming to the house and, by scans, see they're waiting in PO for delivery here. Want em NOW! Have to wait another day.
Well, my bank is closed today, so somebody has the day off.

The kids were walking and biking to school....so they are in session (Capistrano Unified School District).

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All those lib area's tearing down the Columbus statues, how come they are taking the paid day off if he was so evil?

DriverNerd

All those lib area's tearing down the Columbus statues, how come they are taking the paid day off if he was so evil?
No, no, no...they're not taking Columbus Day off they're taking Indigenous People's day off. Because .000001% of them belong to that group.

oldngray

nowhere special
No, no, no...they're not taking Columbus Day off they're taking Indigenous People's day off. Because .000001% of them belong to that group.
513.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
All the moon bat liberals want to give up their homes and American way of life and move back to where their ancestors came from ,,,, yah I fuggin doubt it , but they all cry a good game ,, like the Martha's Vineyard beautiful people !