come on partners....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What is the basis for 45? What purpose would cashing it out serve?

Prediction/Rumor - Salary bands will reduce base pay. Performance based pay will tie MIP directly to QPR. Overall result will be reduced compensation for most in 2012 and forward. Lowered 2011 compensation will be used for calculating bands.

Actually salary bands will not be implemented because it would cost too much. Many management are currently underpaid as related to industry average.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
OK - obviously nobody has any good rumors....so I will throw this one out there. By the end of 2012 the management pension fund will be cashed out for all participants 45 and under. ...Just thought you should know....oh, and how organized is you desk????

OOOOHHH a juicy rumor...when you ask how organized is your desk...do you mean on top of the desk or the drawers??

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Actually salary bands will not be implemented because it would cost too much. Many management are currently underpaid as related to industry average.

According to my boss, every year he says we get paid too much....

I like your statement better!!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
because anything we would talk about that's management-related probably has an active investigation open at the district level already..