Comedian jokes about UPS. Funny stuff

chev

Nightcrawler
wow, excuse me. i would imagine that you could tell i was new here by the date under my name and avitar. i was only trying to share something i thought was funny. as for the fedex ups joke, thats just not funny so i woudn't think about sharing. but, i thank you for being so kind to someone that you can see is clearly new and had no way of knowing this was previously posted. your help has been noted. :disgusted:
Don't sweat it dude. It's still funny.
Brian Regan is great.:happy-very:
You probably should have posted this in the " Lighten UPS" section, but you live and learn. Right? :wink2:
Thanks for sharing.

This video been on this forum since Ronald Reagan years
40th President of The United States
In office
January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989
Nope, go back to school. You missed by 10 years.:raspberry-tounge:
*note maybe we should dig ALL the old posts out so everyone can see what was already posted.:rolleyes2:
Give Downsized a break

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Don't sweat it dude. It's still funny.
Brian Regan is great.:happy-very:
You probably should have posted this in the " Lighten UPS" section, but you live and learn. Right? :wink2:
Thanks for sharing.

40th President of The United States
In office
*note maybe we should dig ALL the old posts out so everyone can see what was already posted.:rolleyes2:
Give Downsized a break

Psssst, hey chev, downsized is a dudette.:surprised:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
In office

I was just using sarcasm to show it was old,didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to look it up. Tell you what you just earned my three girth units.

chev

Nightcrawler
No need for name calling, Blackbox. It really was not a serious retort. Keep your whoping 3 girth units. Put them where the sun don't shine if it makes you feel good. I don't want them.

Learn to take a joke. :)