Coming to a center near you

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Sounds like everyone should have gotten their wife's or gfs pregnant in Feburary or March so you can take all of peak off on FMLA. My first center manager told me we should start handing out rubbers so we cant bail on peak for maternity leave.

KoennenTiger

I had to work 9.5 plus four minutes today. It felt like a very long day.

We got a few 22.4 around now. So far it looks like they are taking all the old worn out inside combo lazies who know how to work the system and they are 22.4ing em and working them into the ground. Some of these guys are beeeeeeyond obese. UPS trying to kill these guys.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We got a few 22.4 around now. So far it looks like they are taking all the old worn out inside combo lazies who know how to work the system and they are 22.4ing em and working them into the ground.

What ??

You're saying the company is forcing bid 22.3 inside combo's into 22.4 positions ?

What's the language in your supplement.... that allows that ?

-Bug-

PT Car Washer

This part I believe.

Not everybody is cut out for, or want's to be a driver....

But, to say their being forced ?
Maybe coerced would be a better word. We don't have any 22.4 jobs yet but the only difference between preload/AM air driver jobs is the pay rate. Most of the time these guys are working 10 to 14 hours a day delivering ground. Now the company is telling the PT air drivers they are all on call to deliver ground packages up to 14 hours a day.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
maxresdefault.jpg

clean hairy

Sounds like everyone should have gotten their wife's or gfs pregnant in Feburary or March so you can take all of peak off on FMLA. My first center manager told me we should start handing out rubbers so we cant bail on peak for maternity leave.
Get the wife pregnant and the girlfriend pregnant a month apart.
That way you get 2 straight months of paternity leave!