Completely failed UPS projects

bowhnterdon

Can you elaborate?
upload_2019-9-24_5-16-49.jpeg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Over 70’s ,, remember that stupid training video with the 105 lb ups woman
Leveraging an over 70 onto the car ?
What ever happened to the set of rollers they were to install in back of each car !

VacationIsCancelled

Going way back on the product side: UPS Document Exchange, which was UPS delivering encrypted, secure emails with attachments. Invested millions in it, sold about $179 total around the world before pulling the plug.

oldngray

nowhere special
Over 70’s ,, remember that stupid training video with the 105 lb ups woman
Leveraging an over 70 onto the car ?
What ever happened to the set of rollers they were to install in back of each car !
My center had one of those rollers (for demonstration purposes only). It got sent to another center for more demonstrations and was never seen again.

worldwide

You can probably add My Choice to the list. There is like only one or two people that use it per route.

Don't think it's a failure. UPS My Choice for home, which was introduced in the U.S. in 2011, now has more than 60 million members globally. UPS just rolled out My Choice for businesses - FedEx doesn't offer that service for businesses.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Don't think it's a failure. UPS My Choice for home, which was introduced in the U.S. in 2011, now has more than 60 million members globally. UPS just rolled out My Choice for businesses - FedEx doesn't offer that service for businesses.
What country is it in? Not here for sure. Please let us in on it. I have maybe 2 on my route.