confederate flag?

Rainman

Its all good.
VA Drivers Refusing to Return Confederate License Plates

Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, decided to get rid of license plates containing the Confederate flag altogether and informed those with such license plates that they had until October to hand the license plates over to the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Those found driving with the plates will be charged with a misdemeanor.

The DMV stated that just 187 Virginians had returned their license plates out of 1,600 who had received a recall notice.
McAuliffe is a hack politician who rides whatever political wave that is to his advantage. The only good thing about him being governor is that VA has a single term limit as governor. If he wants that office again, he has to wait and run again in 4 years. Hopefully, he will just go away. I have no respect or patience for his type.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
After visiting Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky and a part of North Carolina in the last few weeks I can vouch for the fact that the Confederate flag is still alive and being flown proudly.
I'm vacationing in Tennessee right now and I can agree with you on that.
I just went to a music festival in Florida and I saw more Confederate flags in those 4 days than the last year in the Metro Atlanta area. One was at least a 30 ft high by 50 ft wide on this 60 foot aluminum pole.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
McAuliffe is a hack politician who rides whatever political wave that is to his advantage. The only good thing about him being governor is that VA has a single term limit as governor. If he wants that office again, he has to wait and run again in 4 years. Hopefully, he will just go away. I have no respect or patience for his type.
He's not even really a politician this is his first elected position, he made his bones as a bag man for the Clintons. He's only governor because the GOP insisted on running a tea party lunatic.