Consequences for job abandonment

Babagounj

Strength through joy
UPS' policy is to only say your starting & finishing date.
Giving out anything else is strictly prohibited.

The no future hire is for company use only.

Steamer

I wanted to know what the consequences were for just leaving and never showing up again. Do you think a new employer might find out about it? If a new employer calls UPS and asks about my previous employment, do you know what it might say? Thanks.
Did you file grievances? The next job won't care as long as you're willing to work. Good luck.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I wanted to know what the consequences were for just leaving and never showing up again. Do you think a new employer might find out about it? If a new employer calls UPS and asks about my previous employment, do you know what it might say? Thanks.
UPS will ruin your life.....

Why are you worried about putting down a job that you’ve only were at a few months...that’s embarrassing. Probably best to not even mention you worked at UPS ..6 MONTHS IS EMBARRASSING!
UPS is easy... Wait till you get a real job...
🧔✊
I followed this guys advice, I didn't put it down and make more than double what I did at UPS. My job is easier too and I got it before I earned a degree. If you're competent you can find a way to work smarter, not harder.

Whereistheunion

I'm interested to know how bad was it, left truck @ CVS or took lunch left truck running @ pickup location 🤔 PLEASE SHARE STORY LOVE THESE don't happen often.

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
I followed this guys advice, I didn't put it down and make more than double what I did at UPS. My job is easier too and I got it before I earned a degree. If you're competent you can find a way to work smarter, not harder.
Why you coming back to a thread on a forum from a job you quit over 6 months ago? You have been gone from UPS longer than you worked there. How’s life?