Conservative Take

oldngray

nowhere special
As usual your post missed the whole point of why Trump said those words.
He was referring to our southern border.
He thought it would be a good idea to use the same excuse to invade Mexico to remove the cartels.
As usual they twist his words instead of report honestly

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He attacks Trump because he can't defend Biden.
How can he defend Biden when even ;
Barack Obama once famously said of his vice president, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to (bleep) things up.”
Which was published by Politico.
Biden once compared Putin favorably to Peter the Great.
Robert Gates, the former secretary of defense under both Bush and Obama said this of Joe Biden in 2014 :

“I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

bacha29

By reducing our oil production and buying hundreds of millions of barrels of oil from Russia Biden in essence made it possible for Putin to invade Ukraine. And instead of increasing our production to bring down our prices he asked Russia and Saudi Arabia to increase their production. And yet all you want to do is attack Trump.
Production through the Alaskan oil pipeline according to the EIA has been in decline since 1988. The reason? Ageing wells that are becoming exhausted. This according to the EIA which also pointed to the fact that US oil production averages 12.4 M barrels a day in 2020 . 2021 production averages 11.17M per day will return to 12M per day this year and 12.5 M in 2023.

These numbers serve to reaffirm what the oil industry ahs been saying. Why bear the expense of drilling for 2 barrels of oil and sell it for $55 a barrel when we can sell one barrel for $110.?

bacha29

How can he defend Biden when even ;
Barack Obama once famously said of his vice president, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to (bleep) things up.”
Which was published by Politico.
Biden once compared Putin favorably to Peter the Great.
Robert Gates, the former secretary of defense under both Bush and Obama said this of Joe Biden in 2014 :

“I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
And just exactly what did Trump do in his 4 years that served to suppress Russian expansion?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Production through the Alaskan oil pipeline according to the EIA has been in decline since 1988. The reason? Ageing wells that are becoming exhausted. This according to the EIA which also pointed to the fact that US oil production averages 12.4 M barrels a day in 2020 . 2021 production averages 11.17M per day will return to 12M per day this year and 12.5 M in 2023.

These numbers serve to reaffirm what the oil industry ahs been saying. Why bear the expense of drilling for 2 barrels of oil and sell it for $55 a barrel when we can sell one barrel for $110.?
That makes no sense, if oil is 110 you want to produce as much as you can, if it is 55 you produce less

vantexan

The oil industry isn't saying any such thing. And ANWR was producing close to a million barrels a day when Biden shut it down.

vantexan

I‘m guessing he’s saving the subject of “What the left has done to men” for another article. We all know that will include, emasculation, feminization, etc. of men.
There was a Woody Allen movie a long time ago, set in the future, where men and women would have to use this machine they got inside of in order to have sex. Couldn't do anything otherwise. Seems like we're heading towards an androgynous future if the liberals have their way and it'll take some kind of online metaverse to have sex. As crazy as that sounds it does seem like that's what they want.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

A feminist with the opposite view on conservatism. I always thought that feminism was supposed to be about a woman being able to choose what she wants to do with her life, and yet here is one condemning women for being stay-at-home mothers.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

I‘m guessing he’s saving the subject of “What the left has done to men” for another article. We all know that will include, emasculation, feminization, etc. of men.
They lost me when they went here,

"Single men are a societal problem."

Rather than touch on the societal problems causing so many men to stay single or admitting that the fact that the majority of violent crime is committed by single men is a correlation and not a causation, they make the suggestion that single men are the problem by nature and that feminism's hand in that is encouraging women not to marry and thus "fixing" men.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They lost me when they went here,

"Single men are a societal problem."

Rather than touch on the societal problems causing so many men to stay single or admitting that the fact that the majority of violent crime is committed by single men is a correlation and not a causation, they make the suggestion that single men are the problem by nature and that feminism's hand in that is encouraging women not to marry and thus "fixing" men.
I don’t think she was necessarily implying that women “fix” men as opposed to women stabilizing men. You know when men are left to their own devices they can do stupid things, especially when in groups. When men are married or in a “couple” they have “a purpose”. We all know y’all need a purpose.