Conservative Take

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don’t think she was necessarily implying that women “fix” men as opposed to women stabilizing men. You know when men are left to their own devices they can do stupid things, especially when in groups. When men are married or in a “couple” they have “a purpose”. We all know y’all need a purpose.
Well I feel sorry for those who can't self-actualize.

floridays

I don’t think she was necessarily implying that women “fix” men as opposed to women stabilizing men. You know when men are left to their own devices they can do stupid things, especially when in groups. When men are married or in a “couple” they have “a purpose”. We all know y’all need a purpose.
I'm gonna try to get a laugh or giggle out of you.

I just want to report, I found my dick, it was right where I left it. I didn't see it, Guess I need to give Jenny Craig a call, is it still 867-5309?

vantexan

Unfortunately that purpose often is to give the woman everything she wants or get dumped.

Box Ox

Unfortunately that purpose often is to give the woman everything she wants or get dumped.
HN.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The "leaked memo" is too early, it's not October yet.
I'm going to hold off any judgements until after or now if ever the SCOTUS rules on this.

Box Ox

The "leaked memo" is too early, it's not October yet.
I'm going to hold off any judgements until after or now if ever the SCOTUS rules on this.

October is when the Supreme Court opens a new term and starts hearing cases. Rulings for the current term will release over the next two months.

Fenris

October is when the Supreme Court opens a new term and starts hearing cases. Rulings for the current term will release over the next two months.
I'm assuming he is referring to an "October Surprise' meant to impact an imminent election.

The big package

This bill must have been backed by Oregon's plumber lobbyists. There will soon be a torrent of overflowing toilets.
Any dude who's lived through middle school can imagine the fun that will ensue. Tremendous bullying opportunity!
It just goes to show you how clueless these people are . They are so woke that they don't stop to think . They should think back to when they were in middle school and high school . We would have destroyed the tampon machines and put tampons all over the school basically humiliating all the girls in the school !!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It just goes to show you how clueless these people are . They are so woke that they don't stop to think . They should think back to when they were in middle school and high school . We would have destroyed the tampon machines and put tampons all over the school basically humiliating all the girls in the school !!!
What do these libs think putting these hygiene products in the boys room will accomplish? I don't get it?