Contract handbook?

Jagz

Does anyone know where I can download a contract handbook. I had one on my old computer, but can't access it.

I lost my original, but it kind of hard to get down to the union office from 9-5 M-friend:closedeye

If nobody wants to post the link, could they please Private message it to me?

Appreciate any help!

trickpony1

On the opening page of BrownCafe, in the left column, you will see "UPS NMA".
Click on it to access the master agreement.
I don't know how one would access the local supplements on the internet.

rod

Retired 22 years
Have you tried picking up the phone and requesting one or having your steward get one for you?

Just Lurking

On the opening page of BrownCafe, in the left column, you will see "UPS NMA".
Click on it to access the master agreement.
I don't know how one would access the local supplements on the internet.

thanks trick - I normally skip the front page since I have the forums bookmarked.

At one time I used the tdu website for electronic version since they had some of the regional supplements. They have removed or moved the links on their site.

Its good to have electronic version that yopu can search through quickly. Maybe it would be good for union to release the contract in pdf on cd's.

LKLND3380

Does anyone know where I can download a contract handbook. I had one on my old computer, but can't access it.

I lost my original, but it kind of hard to get down to the union office from 9-5 M-friend:closedeye

If nobody wants to post the link, could they please Private message it to me?

Appreciate any help!

I called the Union Hall and they sent one to me... You could also attend a General Meeting and pick one up...