Contract help

ManInBrown

Here is the trick. Go on to upsjobs and create another profile under a different email. Go through the process, once you get a call for interview, go once there you can talk to the manager and be honest with him/her. Once he gives you the ok, and before HR can move on the application you must turn in your notice and quit the other location with a positive rehire status. if you dont then there is nothing the new lcoation can do supposedly. Even though I did hear corporate in atlanta can change statuses
How would that enable someone to keep their seniority? That sounds like quitting and being rehired all over again. No chance you could keep full rate and seniority. i don’t see it. I never spoke to any manager when I went to my interview to be hired. I spoke to HR.

He had to quit and get rehired but he kept his same employee ID number and the company is letting him qualify without going back to driving school. In my opinion that is enough to argue that he should not have to go through another progression.
Your employee ID number stays with you forever,even if you quit and get rehired again or go to UPS freight.

So technically he is a new employee without seniority and has to start over again.

Boston25

A driver moved to our center and they are making him re qualify which is whatever, but I don't wanna see him have to go through progression again.
Requalify as in doing another probation period?? At least in New England you can’t be forced to requalify