Contract questions

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
I have been getting all my info from VOTE NO Facebook page.
I was curious what you guys thoughts were on here? Local 100 guy.
Its simple, Vote No.

votenoups.jpg

Plinko

Sorter/Safety Co-Chairman
You mean to tell me you haven't gotten perspectives from both sides on a "vote no" page?

I mean don’t tell me im the only one getting info crammed down my throat from management And Union leadership through word of mouth, emails, notifications, texts, Ads online.... so believe me I have seen both sides. I’m just saying those that oppose I have heard mainly from the Facebook group.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I'm a vote yes. Instant pay bump is nice. Some people are complaining about the 22.4 drivers being paid less, a 2 tier pay scale. That's nothing new. As a new driver with 1.5 years into the progression, I'm already being paid nearly half of the senior drivers to do the same work, if not more. PT air drivers can make more than me right now. It's called paying your dues. In a couple more years, I'll be on top as well.

Future

Victory Ride
I'm a vote yes. Instant pay bump is nice. Some people are complaining about the 22.4 drivers being paid less, a 2 tier pay scale. That's nothing new. As a new driver with 1.5 years into the progression, I'm already being paid nearly half of the senior drivers to do the same work, if not more. PT air drivers can make more than me right now. It's called paying your dues. In a couple more years, I'll be on top as well.
And only working 4 days a week ...hope you can afford that

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
This isn't my first rodeo, did 17 years at FedEx Express. House is paid off, no debt, new car bought last year. But yeah 4 days sounds sweet, not living paycheck to paycheck over here.

Dulce Bombón

All I read its I, I, I, and more I. Teamsters Members are not sellouts. We more than that. We united! Enjoy your paycheck beware of the language of this contract. Hey... Forgot to tell you. Thanks for supporting others than yourself!
18eqv5es59l2ejpg.jpg

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
All I read its I, I, I, and more I. Teamsters Members are not sellouts. We more than that. We united! Enjoy your paycheck beware of the language of this contract. Hey... Forgot to tell you. Thanks for supporting others than yourself!

How am I selling out? Everyone here is working for themselves and their family. Senior drivers aren't giving lesser paid drivers their money, not giving up their routes for the rookie being sent home. I'm no different. I work for myself and my family. Personal responsibility, I applied for the job, was able to do it, so here I am. Others have the same opportunities. Nobody is feeling sorry that I'm in a 4 year progression . I have to put my time in, the same way you did too. For someone perhaps coming from PT to FT, even if it's a 22.4, it's more money, benefits than they had before. Topping out around $36 was great to me, but I'm to turn up my nose at $41? Because I might have an extra day off, or Johnny doesn't make the exact amount I do?

Dulce Bombón

How am I selling out? Everyone here is working for themselves and their family. Senior drivers aren't giving lesser paid drivers their money, not giving up their routes for the rookie being sent home. I'm no different. I work for myself and my family. Personal responsibility, I applied for the job, was able to do it, so here I am. Others have the same opportunities. Nobody is feeling sorry that I'm in a 4 year progression . I have to put my time in, the same way you did too. For someone perhaps coming from PT to FT, even if it's a 22.4, it's more money, benefits than they had before. Topping out around $36 was great to me, but I'm to turn up my nose at $41? Because I might have an extra day off, or Johnny doesn't make the exact amount I do?

Do your own homework. I did mine and review all of it. This contract is to sell UPS Employees soul to the devil. It's like illuminati, once you Vote Yes. They can manipulate us, We are the only who are sacrificing our lives, family and, time. Last contract was a mistake this one is double. Vote No. Simple.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Drivers in progression are literally the only group whose yes vote is being properly bought. I'd vote yes for a $20k bonus. Screw everyone else.