Cooking in the Cab

djkre8r

Buy some Bouillon cubes. Dissolved in water, they make a broth. Boil that in the morning, and pour it into a thermos. Add two hot dogs. Put two hot dog buns in a ziploc bag. When around 30 minutes of lunch. Sprinkle a couple of drops of the broth into said ziploc bag, and kind of steam them on the defroster. At lunch time pour you a nice hot cup of broth, bringing out the hotdogs, slap them sum bitches on the buns, and proceed to enjoy.

These are the suggestions I was looking for. Thank you. I did find a nice link but it said I didn't have enough "cred" to post a link.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Buy some Bouillon cubes. Dissolved in water, they make a broth. Boil that in the morning, and pour it into a thermos. Add two hot dogs. Put two hot dog buns in a ziploc bag. When around 30 minutes of lunch. Sprinkle a couple of drops of the broth into said ziploc bag, and kind of steam them on the defroster. At lunch time pour you a nice hot cup of broth, bringing out the hotdogs, slap them sum bitches on the buns, and proceed to enjoy.
Wey 2 much mwork. Drive to a subway. :biggrin:

djkre8r

Rural... there is absolutely NOTHING! The only thing available is a place like a state park. It has a lake with fish (they say) and a picnic table with a grill. Just not enough time to fire up the grill out there and make it worth my time. However, I do get some fishing in on my lunch break! :)

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have been doing sandwiches and bananas on the run till the end of the day. Then I stop at a coffee shop on the way to the building for coffee and soup. They have a fireplace and I sit by it and warm up.

It is a wonderful thing.

That doesn't sound like it's between the 3rd and 5th hour.:sheepish:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sorry, just reading this title of this thread made me think of the driver making meth - lol

Sorry, gumby isn't here to derail, so I thought I would help. Carry on
Where is that green little turd?
Never thought I would say I missed him! That's just weird.

texan

We use to fill a C-Ration cans with dirt and diesel to heat things.

Burns real nice and slow, but it has some residue of diesel taste.

raceanoncr

Before UPS, when I was a heavy equipment operator, about half an hour before lunch time, we'd put a can of soup on the exhaust manifold of the push cat. When ends were bowed out, time to eat.
cat.png