**Coronavirus poll**

Which company will have the most coronavirus infections?

• FEDEX

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • UPS

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Walmart

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Amazon

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • My senior manager said its nothing to worry about

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FedexMan7

Had a conference call with my senior manager and my manager... every reply was "Fedex is following corporate guidelines" My coworkers have compromised immune systems. This is fine.

thedownhillEXPRESS

You haven’t @bbsam ’d me so I feel like you just want to ignore protocol.
Ass hat.
I don't want to be that guy.
You haven’t @bbsam ’d me so I feel like you just want to ignore protocol.
Ass hat.

Protocol!?
It's pandemic 2020, protocol is out the window BB!
I don't understand how you kept up all these years with the wackos to tell you the truth.
#Ass hat?

Last edited:

AB831

I voted for the senior manager lying. Seems like a safe bet.
That was the case at my station. Our senior really emphasized how much we don't have to worry as long as WE (not the company) are sterilizing our trucks and equipment. I'm not sure why a guy who went to med school and specialized in infectious diseases would be working at FedEx, but I guess I should be grateful he's here.

bbsam

Staff member
I don’t understand worrying at this point. The whole thing has been completely botched from the beginning. 3/4 of the country didn’t take it seriously and “taking it seriously” now seems woefully inadequate. I could be infected. Could have been infected yesterday or weeks ago. Who knows? Couldn’t tell you where or when. So what good is disinfecting now if it’s still sporadic? I could steam clean my entire vehicle and the next minute walk in to an establishment with C 19 all over the doorknob. But I guess believing actions are making a difference keeps people calm. Personally I’m calm because I don’t think anything makes a difference at this point.
Remember: The NBA shut down weeks ago. That was the time to take it seriously. That HAD to be a red flag of epic magnitude. And here we are a month later talking about disinfecting. Carpe diem bitches.

bacha29

I don’t understand worrying at this point. The whole thing has been completely botched from the beginning. 3/4 of the country didn’t take it seriously and “taking it seriously” now seems woefully inadequate. I could be infected. Could have been infected yesterday or weeks ago. Who knows? Couldn’t tell you where or when. So what good is disinfecting now if it’s still sporadic? I could steam clean my entire vehicle and the next minute walk in to an establishment with C 19 all over the doorknob. But I guess believing actions are making a difference keeps people calm. Personally I’m calm because I don’t think anything makes a difference at this point.
Remember: The NBA shut down weeks ago. That was the time to take it seriously. That HAD to be a red flag of epic magnitude. And here we are a month later talking about disinfecting. Carpe diem bitches.
Yep. Contain it? Too late to do anything about that now. It could still be around for months if not years and therefore about the best we'll be able to do is to minimize it's effects.

As for the economy which is the only thing that matters to Orange Head. If it hasn't fully recovered within the next 18-24 months then there's a good chance we'll still be feeling it's impact well into the next decade. And chances are that's how long it will take for the healthcare system to recover if it ever does recover.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yep. Contain it? Too late to do anything about that now. It could still be around for months if not years and therefore about the best we'll be able to do is to minimize it's effects.

As for the economy which is the only thing that matters to Orange Head. If it hasn't fully recovered within the next 18-24 months then there's a good chance we'll still be feeling it's impact well into the next decade. And chances are that's how long it will take for the healthcare system to recover if it ever does recover.
this incorrect, just like chicken pox, you get it once you wont get it again, plus the vaccine. Herd immunity is a good thing