**Coronavirus poll**

Which company will have the most coronavirus infections?

• FEDEX

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • UPS

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Walmart

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Amazon

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • My senior manager said its nothing to worry about

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McFeely

Huge Member
And keep in mind it mutates. QUICKLY.

Edit: Might be incorrect info I gave here. Seems it mutates more slowly than regular influenza.

But I still feel we don't know enough about this virus to be confident that we'll all be immune to it if we recover. Hell, our hospitals won't be able to handle a huge number of people infected. I already have 2 friends who have lost healthy friends to COVID-19 and I personally know another who has it and is currently recovering.

SmithBarney

Walmart, I hate to admit, but I needed to go yesterday, what do I see:
Friends Hugging,
Children running rampant,
3 adults huddled around a newborn,
Cashiers with no gloves,
absolutely no one trying to maintain any type of social distancing..
I felt sick just being there, I hope I didn't catch anything.

SmithBarney

Edit: Might be incorrect info I gave here. Seems it mutates more slowly than regular influenza.

But I still feel we don't know enough about this virus to be confident that we'll all be immune to it if we recover. Hell, our hospitals won't be able to handle a huge number of people infected. I already have 2 friends who have lost healthy friends to COVID-19 and I personally know another who has it and is currently recovering.

I feel left with no vaccine we will see a 30-40% world population death rate. Most occurring mostly in developing countries.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Vaccines are "evil". Please don't tell me you're one of the anti-vaxers who will gladly endanger everyone else because of their individual freedoms.
i wont be getting this one, just like i dont get the flu vaccine

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I feel left with no vaccine we will see a 30-40% world population death rate. Most occurring mostly in developing countries.

As of April 2019 there were 7.7 billion (with a b) people on our planet. 30-40% death rate would equate to approx. 2.31 to 3.08 billion (with a b) people no longer on our planet. Yeah, I don't think so.

bacha29

I sure you've all heard the new numbers that came out at this evening's daily press conference. The current measures to combat COVID will remain in place until at least the end of April with estimates of the number of potential cases here in the states running as high as 2 million with up to 200,000 deaths.

SmithBarney

I sure you've all heard the new numbers that came out at this evening's daily press conference. The current measures to combat COVID will remain in place until at least the end of April with estimates of the number of potential cases here in the states running as high as 2 million with up to 200,000 deaths.
What measures... aside from social distancing the US is failing horribly, limited testing is what is killing(literally) the US, they have no idea how or where it's getting around.

SmithBarney

As of April 2019 there were 7.7 billion (with a b) people on our planet. 30-40% death rate would equate to approx. 2.31 to 3.08 billion (with a b) people no longer on our planet. Yeah, I don't think so.
I hope not as well, but think outside the US bubble, we have great hospitals that are failing to keep up with the patients that come in, we have entire prison populations that will be infected. Once you get out of the US to 3rd world/developing countries where population density is even higher in places like the slums in India and Africa, this disease will explode with no control, sure many will survive, secondary deaths from lack of food and clean water, decomposing bodies etc... I'm not usually an alarmist but you can put it all together that without some vaccine or control this can and will change the face of human life.

bacha29

I hope not as well, but think outside the US bubble, we have great hospitals that are failing to keep up with the patients that come in, we have entire prison populations that will be infected. Once you get out of the US to 3rd world/developing countries where population density is even higher in places like the slums in India and Africa, this disease will explode with no control, sure many will survive, secondary deaths from lack of food and clean water, decomposing bodies etc... I'm not usually an alarmist but you can put it all together that without some vaccine or control this can and will change the face of human life.
Spot on man.......and the White House was warned weeks before they finally moved that this was coming to the states and it would be every bit as bad as it has turned out to be .

Serf

1F1661B2-DDAC-4B6B-9735-CED167F1121A.jpeg