Corporations / Citizens

rickyb

corporations have all the rights of human beings except voting (which they control through $) but they have immunity and power far beyond humans

rickyb

dont worry second coming of christ, the chosen one according to @operationalneeds, Ron desantis will unplug these vulnerable children from the corporate matrix that has been constructed before them as a means to exploit them for money

rickyb

fines wall street banks paid for their fraud leading to 2008

1709442233826.png

rickyb

So the government receives the benefit of a penalty? They are complicit and also the criminals. Why do you support criminals?
if not the dept of justice and regulatory agencies going after the crooks, who do you suggest?

btw another financial crisis is coming. there doing the same thing again including other forms of debt. FIRE sector is by far the largest bribers of govt.

Thebrownblob

if not the dept of justice and regulatory agencies going after the crooks, who do you suggest?

btw another financial crisis is coming. there doing the same thing again including other forms of debt. FIRE sector is by far the largest bribers of govt.
I don’t suggest the same people who caused it, and benefit from it every time. And of course there’s another crisis when there’s a crisis, the government enriches itself and steals from us. It’s the perfect cover. I can’t even believe you call it the department of Justice lol. It’s just us.

rickyb

I don’t suggest the same people who caused it, and benefit from it every time. And of course there’s another crisis when there’s a crisis, the government enriches itself and steals from us. It’s the perfect cover. I can’t even believe you call it the department of Justice lol. It’s just us.
well they did a great job during the savings and loan crisis. they prevented that from being a 2008. usually theres problems with a revolving door, funding. but htey dont talk about someone other than government going after white collar crime.

you should watch the con. william k black highly approves of it. theres also a 9 or 10 part interview with black and paul jay on the analysis you should check out - its easier to find if you google it vs youtube search. it might change your perspective on free markets. banks have pushed for deregulation and they got it.

Thebrownblob

well they did a great job during the savings and loan crisis. they prevented that from being a 2008. usually theres problems with a revolving door, funding. but htey dont talk about someone other than government going after white collar crime.

you should watch the con. william k black highly approves of it. theres also a 9 or 10 part interview with black and paul jay on the analysis you should check out - its easier to find if you google it vs youtube search. it might change your perspective on free markets. banks have pushed for deregulation and they got it.
Of course, they have, my point is the government and the banks working together. Two mafia families. Just because one penalizes the other doesn’t make them the good guy.