Cost of Palin's look :

diesel96

I can't believe you are saying this today. Have you not listened to the news in the last couple of day? First off, the huge bill for clothes was done while she was preparing for the introduction appearance at the convention, she didn't go out shopping, RNC workers did that(purchased with RNC money not contribution money). Another point, I really doubt the bill for her clothing will increase because a third of the clothes have never been unwrapped, they are stored in the cargo portion of the plane she travels in. One third has already been returned to the stores in question. That leaves a third that she is rotating wearing in he public appearances. Her hair dresser? I don't anything about that (and you don't either) other than what has been reported. Is this her personal operator or someone that the RNC hired? Who is she? If Obama's campaign asked you to travel with him around the country to provide a service would you do it for less than your normal income or would want to be paid at your regular rate? Plus, I really doubt this stylist is only doing Palin's hair and make up.
I can't believe we are even discussing this anyway. Is there not much more important things to discuss? Like.............. ah, shoot never mind.

The most insightful & intelligent post so far.:wink2:

Uhhmm...You guys, the last time I checked, this Thread was Titled;
Re: Cost of Palin's look :
Maybe thats why we are talking about it. It's pretty excessive, it's border line criminal, and it's an oxy-maroon statement for everything Sarah Palin is portrayed to be.
Plus, have you ever heard a woman let someone else do her shopping.
What I like to know, if you'all feel there are more important things to discuss, then why are you stalking :stalker: this thread?

Absolutely. It applies the same logic your libs have been applying on Bushs 8 years. If you hold bush accountable for what has occured during his 8 years in office then I'm sure you will also hold the congress responsible for the nuclear level destruction of this economy that has taken place in the past two years.

Considering how strong this economy was a mere two years ago this version of congress may in fact set a new record for economic destruction. You should be proud of your liberal leadership. No group has ever destroyed an economy so quickly.

If you keep repeating it, maybe you'll convince yourself it's actually true:happy-very:...Common practise of AM Conservative radio.

I believe the dems hold 75-85% of the blame. The markets all time high was Dec. 2007. The tsunami happened because the senate banking commitee has turned a blind eye over the last 4 years. It seems the the dems were covering up the problem and protecting the criminal activity of Raines.

Don't kid yourself 1989....One word sums it all up: GREED!

paidslave

Absolutely. It applies the same logic your libs have been applying on Bushs 8 years. If you hold bush accountable for what has occured during his 8 years in office then I'm sure you will also hold the congress responsible for the nuclear level destruction of this economy that has taken place in the past two years.

Considering how strong this economy was a mere two years ago this version of congress may in fact set a new record for economic destruction. You should be proud of your liberal leadership. No group has ever destroyed an economy so quickly.

150k Tie for a shopping spree. I bet not a person on BC has ever spent that much money in there entire life on a wardobe. Dress for success has brought on a bigger meaning. She will need all the help because she simply doesn't qualify for potentially leading this country!

I think she knows that Cons will lose and get some new threads for her efforts!

tieguy

Banned
150k Tie for a shopping spree. I bet not a person on BC has ever spent that much money in there entire life on a wardobe. Dress for success has brought on a bigger meaning. She will need all the help because she simply doesn't qualify for potentially leading this country!

I think she knows that Cons will lose and get some new threads for her efforts!

money well spent. The dems spent theirs dressing up Hillary ....need I say more.

tieguy

Banned
Maybe she will use those close moose hunting or fileting some salmon back in Wasilla!

And you thought she was low maintenance, huh!

She is low maintenance. Where are the stories on how much the DNC has spent for obamas wardrobe?

this story is a treat because it exposes the efforts your liberals will go to , in order to destroy a viable republican candidate.

Your liberals are scared to death of Palin.

What they should be doing is trying to figure out how they were able to completely destroy a robust economy in two years.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What I like to know, if you'all feel there are more important things to discuss, then why are you stalking :stalker: this thread?

Same reason I go to family reunions...
I'm easily amused and it makes me feel better about myself!
And since this is D, I feel obliged to point out that this is an attempt at humor. :wink2:

passerby

She is low maintenance. Where are the stories on how much the DNC has spent for obamas wardrobe?

this story is a treat because it exposes the efforts your liberals will go to , in order to destroy a viable republican candidate.

Your liberals are scared to death of Palin.

What they should be doing is trying to figure out how they were able to completely destroy a robust economy in two years.
Actually, the DNC does not spend one cent on 'dressing' their candidates, which is why there have been no stories about it.

McCain tried to make it illegal for a campaign to spend money on clothes and other personel items a few years back, guess he's changed his mind, since then. Of course he's changed his mind on a number of things in the last 8 years or so, like the regulation of the financial industry.

I haven't yet run into a liberal who is scared of Palin, most are thrilled McCain picked her, instead of one of the more compitent choices he had. Can you imagine where he would be in the polls if he had picked someone like Romney as a running mate?

Tie, repeating over and over that the 'liberal congress' destroyed the economy gives them too much credit. I don't think they have accomplished anything over the last two years.

You'd have to look furthr back to find the seeds that caused this meltdown, maybe as far as St.Ronnie and the push to deregulate everything.

Bad Gas!

I'm glad they tore the hanging down.There is no place for racism or Palin hanging in this campaign..There are extreme phyco's on each side...The far left and far right have some scarey people..

mthbstr8

1) just which charity is getting her throw away clothes?

2) admittengly, she needed something. seen her old garb? dang!

3) red-neck pick up lines anyone....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
1) just which charity is getting her throw away clothes?

2) admittengly, she needed something. seen her old garb? dang!

3) red-neck pick up lines anyone....

Be careful, the limousine liberals would dis' on you, your clothes, your language and your non-elitist college you went to. The Democratic ruling elite has no respect for you, me or any of the work-a-day UPSers.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Be careful, the limousine liberals would dis' on you, your clothes, your language and your non-elitist college you went to. The Democratic ruling elite has no respect for you, me or any of the work-a-day UPSers.

The use of Rush Limbaughs words are incredible to see. "Limousine Liberals" as if republicans dont use limousines. What is a "limousine liberal"??

Are they different than the republicans who travel in a limo, lets say like, GW Bush??

A non-elitist college?? Are there elitist colleges?? Again, another Rush Limbaugh term used to denegrate our educaton system, a system that he was TOO STUPID to participate in.

Rush Limbaugh barely made it out of high school, entered a community college and FAILED every single class he registered in before dropping out.

He could'nt handle simple learning in a period of traditional education.

By todays standards, Rush limbaugh would not be able to pass an SAT exam and even qualify for college yet he speaks as if he's had a top notch education.

Rush Limbaugh lacks the foundation of ANY education by any standard. His own mother knocks his school achievement record. His mother has publicly said that RUSH failed everything in college including a ballroom dancing class he signed up for.

On the air, RUSH attacks the very education system he was'nt able to handle. He tries his best to convince his loyal robots to disrespect ALL teachers in our colleges (except for christian schools) and denegrate the value of education.

It's sad to watch someone repeat this diatribe of nonsense without even knowing they've been brainwashed.:hypnosis:

tieguy

Banned
The use of Rush Limbaughs words are incredible to see. "Limousine Liberals" as if republicans dont use limousines. What is a "limousine liberal"??

Are they different than the republicans who travel in a limo, lets say like, GW Bush??

A non-elitist college?? Are there elitist colleges?? Again, another Rush Limbaugh term used to denegrate our educaton system, a system that he was TOO STUPID to participate in.

Rush Limbaugh barely made it out of high school, entered a community college and FAILED every single class he registered in before dropping out.

He could'nt handle simple learning in a period of traditional education.

By todays standards, Rush limbaugh would not be able to pass an SAT exam and even qualify for college yet he speaks as if he's had a top notch education.

Rush Limbaugh lacks the foundation of ANY education by any standard. His own mother knocks his school achievement record. His mother has publicly said that RUSH failed everything in college including a ballroom dancing class he signed up for.

On the air, RUSH attacks the very education system he was'nt able to handle. He tries his best to convince his loyal robots to disrespect ALL teachers in our colleges (except for christian schools) and denegrate the value of education.

It's sad to watch someone repeat this diatribe of nonsense without even knowing they've been brainwashed.:hypnosis:

LOL, sounds like sour grapes.