Cost of Palin's look :

tieguy

Banned
Reality in the way again? Don't worry, reality has a well known liberal bias, Stephen Colbert told me so.

no actually I was being nice. If you're telling me the DNC does not spend any money on their candidates clothes then I'll tell you that you are out of touch with reality.
:rofl:

passerby

no actually I was being nice. If you're telling me the DNC does not spend any money on their candidates clothes then I'll tell you that you are out of touch with reality.
:rofl:
As for Obama, his campaign says it has paid for hair and makeup costs associated with interviews or events, but neither the campaign nor the DNC has paid for clothing.

This is too easy.

tieguy

Banned
As for Obama, his campaign says it has paid for hair and makeup costs associated with interviews or events, but neither the campaign nor the DNC has paid for clothing.

This is too easy.

Is this the same Obama who said his father came here as part of the kennedy initiative two years before kennedy initiated it?

Perhaps the same Obama that claimed the civil rights activities in the south 7 years after his birth was the reason he was born?

You're right way too easy. march on blindly as the issues pass you by.