Couldn’t of said it better!

Brisket

Oh geez, gotta admit he’s got good points though, but you may wanna read up on the social media policy, hope you make it to next month.

Last edited:
He's 26 years old with 4 years of hard labor at UPS. I find his bio very hard to relate to. I commend his flair for the camera, but I've got more time in the bathroom that this kid. For him to criticize business agents, I just don't think he know what's what yet. Nice effort though.
That is also his last day on the job

Last edited:

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
He's 26 years old with 4 years of hard labor at UPS. I find his bio very hard to relate to. I commend his flair for the camera, but I've got more time in the bathroom that this kid. For him to criticize business agents, I just don't think he know what's what yet. Nice effort though.
So making him younger then you makes his whole arguement on Hoffas inner circle trying to push a bad contract not valid. Better spend less time on the john and more time reading the garbage that locals are trying to say about how great this contract is when we all know its not.

542thruNthru

heard he was fired

giphy-17.gif

542thruNthru

This is sad. All you ever hear from the old timers is how the young guys don't get involved. Now when they get involved you complain that they don't have enough time to say anything.

You have no idea what it's like at his local. So please feel free to post your own video instead of bringing up his years as the only reason to discredit him.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oh geez, gotta admit he’s got good points though, but you may wanna read up on the social media policy, hope you make it to next month.
Don’t think he said anything off base... he was professional about it all afaic.... we live in the US , and it’s his right to speak... we say worse on here!!!

542thruNthru

Don’t think he said anything off base... he was professional about it all afaic.... we live in the US , and it’s his right to speak... we say worse on here!!!

It's his right but it's also UPS's right to terminate him for making the company look bad. He honestly shouldn't have done the video in his uniform. Sad part is his local may not even back him if the company comes after him for it.

Remember freedom of speech protects you from the government not your employer.

Last edited: