Couldn’t of said it better!

542thruNthru

I've been contacted a few times by UPS lawyer/official over 19 years. Every time they were reasonable take down requests. No threats. Very professional.

A self proclaimed "Teamster official" was much more aggressive and eventually threatened to take legal action against me and this site. Long time members probably are aware of who would have done this, and why that member was banned many many times under many different usernames using the same avatar.

Oh we all know who you're talking about. @Monkey Butt has so many screen names it's about time he was finally banned forever.

Good riddance! :)

542thruNthru

Man. You must have some exciting lunches.

NOtp.gif

Withbacon

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it would be easy to fire someone for this. I'm saying it can happen and if his local is not happy with this video they are not going to "try hard" to reinstate him.

All I'm trying to say is if you want to make a video about UPS or the UNION. Don't wear your uniform. It's not worth the headache.

I completely agree, the headache is not worth it at all. But with the current situation i'ts understandable. He is definitely taking a risk with this video, he has more balls than me for sure.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
[/QUOTE]
I completely agree, the headache is not worth it at all. But with the current situation i'ts understandable. He is definitely taking a risk with this video, he has more balls than me for sure.
it just tells how fed up people are with this whole thing....

Tony Q

Hey @Tony Q was this video also a "propaganda effort to tank this contract for political gains" just curious. ;)

Miss you :)
Everyone knows that the principal officer of local 344 who wears a man bun has aspirations. He is one of those 53 year old guys who has a man bun, so he can look younger. Everyone thinks he looks ridiculous, and he is trying to connect with his younger demographic. He put this young man up to these videos. The same as the guy out west did. FYI

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
If you're debating on whether or not he'll get fired instead of substance of his point then you're part of the problem.
Not true! I’m all for getting the word out and rallying the rank and file and spreading truthful accurate information, but that can be done without shooting oneself in the foot so to speak. I don’t want to see him or any other brother or sister lose there job over this. By debating whether he will get disciplined will hopefully deter anyone else that decides to go publicly vocal with there concerns.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I've been contacted a few times by UPS lawyer/official over 19 years. Every time they were reasonable take down requests. No threats. Very professional.

A self proclaimed "Teamster official" was much more aggressive and eventually threatened to take legal action against me and this site. Long time members probably are aware of who would have done this, and why that member was banned many many times under many different usernames using the same avatar.
as I have explained several times . an on road manager tried to have me fired years ago for some of the content and pictures I posted on the Brown Cafe. I deleted my original account here and started a new one with a new personality to throw off the wolves. I may be mistaken because it was so long ago but I think I had to explain to the Brown Cafe staff why I was deleting my account and starting a new one with the same email address. Cheryl; no need to chime in on this, it doesn't matter.

happily I survived the assaults from this on road and I heard he was demoted from feeders eventually and transferred.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
as I have explained several times . an on road manager tried to have me fired years ago for some of the content and pictures I posted on the Brown Cafe. I deleted my original account here and started a new one with a new personality to throw off the wolves. I may be mistaken because it was so long ago but I think I had to explain to the Brown Cafe staff why I was deleting my account and starting a new one with the same email address. Cheryl; no need to chime in on this, it doesn't matter.

happily I survived the assaults from this on road and I heard he was demoted from feeders eventually and transferred.

Demoted from feeders

I thought feeder supes were the bottom of the barrel

ManInBrown

Demoted from feeders

I thought feeder supes were the bottom of the barrel
Seems like a cake gig compared to on road in package. From what I see these guys are 8 and skate where I work. Two start in the morning and are gone by 5. Two start later and are gone by midnight. I was shocked.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Seems like a cake gig compared to on road in package. From what I see these guys are 8 and skate where I work. Two start in the morning and are gone by 5. Two start later and are gone by midnight. I was shocked.

We used to have one that would ride out with a driver

Spend the night with some ol dirty leg

Then catch a feeder home the next day

Did it off and on for years

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Everyone knows that the principal officer of local 344 who wears a man bun has aspirations. He is one of those 53 year old guys who has a man bun, so he can look younger. Everyone thinks he looks ridiculous, and he is trying to connect with his younger demographic. He put this young man up to these videos. The same as the guy out west did. FYI
Does he wear board shorts and flip flops also....??