Cover Route Using a Map

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i've driven every highway and nearly every side road from burma to cambodia and laos to singapore using only google maps. amazingly enough, even bangkok was no problem and that's a miracle considering bkk is a mess wrapped in a disaster and smothered in confusion.
i've driven every highway and nearly every side road from burma to cambodia and laos to singapore using only google maps. amazingly enough, even bangkok was no problem and that's a miracle considering bkk is a mess wrapped in a disaster and smothered in confusion.

542thruNthru

The rural delivery guys in Thailand are using google maps. These guys work faster and better than anyone at UPS. I've shipped a fridge from Phuket to the middle of nowhere in the north in 2 days. The 120lbs guy from ThaiPost never complained either.

Can't wait for this draconian bull* to be over in a few years, i'll be going back over there to reopen my businesses, far from the * that western civilization has become.
That's because they are all hopped up on opium and ladybois! I wouldn't complain either!

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
same here. I've been in places in laos that are probably roads made of bamboo sticks and no issues and we have this arrogant a** telling everyone everyday that maps are for inferior beings.

The rural delivery guys in Thailand are using google maps. These guys work faster and better than anyone at UPS. I've shipped a fridge from Phuket to the middle of nowhere in the north in 2 days. The 120lbs guy from ThaiPost never complained either.

Can't wait for this draconian bull* to be over in a few years, i'll be going back over there to reopen my businesses, far from the * that western civilization has become.
just don't stray too far off most of the rural laos roads, there are more unexploded land mines there than anywhere else in the world