Covid pay reimbursement vs. reality...so far.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Btw, I finally got paid today.
78FDF78D-713F-434B-B449-880615696BEE.gif

AKCoverMan

your a cover driver
🤣
Was. But here Cover Drivers are RPCD not part timers.. our part timers who can be called up to drive if all RPCDs are used are called “utility”. We don’t have 22.4.

I was RPCD ithout a bid route for 14 years finally took a nice rural route out of small building 45 miles from the big hub. But of course, it’s ups, still finding ways to push me to 55+ hours. 🤣🤣

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Was. But here Cover Drivers are RPCD not part timers.. our part timers who can be called up to drive if all RPCDs are used are called “utility”. We don’t have 22.4.

I was RPCD ithout a bid route for 14 years finally took a nice rural route out of small building 45 miles from the big hub. But of course, it’s ups, still finding ways to push me to 55+ hours. 🤣🤣
55 hours? Lol ...obviously your getting forced 6 days a week

WHICH MEANS YOU ARENT A RPCD🧔✊

AKCoverMan

55 hours? Lol ...obviously your getting forced 6 days a week

WHICH MEANS YOU ARENT A RPCD🧔✊
Our little slice of heaven does not have Saturday service even for air. But I’d be too senior to be forced.

When the mood strikes for some easy mad money I can sign up to work Sat air at the hub 45 mile away. Usually 6ish hours to load own car and deliver a puny number of stops all at $63ish an hour. It’s so easy I almost feel bad taking their money.

No I don’t. 🤣

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Our little slice of heaven does not have Saturday service even for air. But I’d be too senior to be forced.

When the mood strikes for some easy mad money I can sign up to work Sat air at the hub 45 mile away. Usually 6ish hours to load own car and deliver a puny number of stops all at $63ish an hour. It’s so easy I almost feel bad taking their money.

No I don’t. 🤣
You haven’t worked here that long