Covid pay

Contact your steward and business agent.
Does no good, this is paid by a 3rd party. No grievances can be filed. I’m just asking if anyone is have trouble with the emergency paid leave act. Many driver in my center have waited 3-6 month to finally get paid and others get there money in 2 weeks. Just wondering if this is happening everywhere

Red Headed Stranger

Two people (preloaders) at my center have been waiting over three weeks now for Covid pay. The union steward says there is nothing he can do and the center manager said the same thing. I feel sorry for them. I've heard a couple of people say they won't get tested because they can't afford to go without pay. Very sad!

542thruNthru

Does no good, this is paid by a 3rd party. No grievances can be filed. I’m just asking if anyone is have trouble with the emergency paid leave act. Many driver in my center have waited 3-6 month to finally get paid and others get there money in 2 weeks. Just wondering if this is happening everywhere
California?

Redvet94

2 weeks. Just received check it had 16 hours paid leave. I was out 9 working days. Five were vacation days. I will call hr and see where the other 7 days are.

Mr. Marshall

2 weeks. Just received check it had 16 hours paid leave. I was out 9 working days. Five were vacation days. I will call hr and see where the other 7 days are.
I'm pretty sure I remember reading when I filled out my form that if your days fell on a vacation or a paid holiday you would not be able to double dip.

Mr. Marshall

The only people that I know that had trouble receiving their pay were people who thought they could just call their boss and tell them they had covid and their checks would get to them or other people who decided to self quarantine without a verified positive test in the house (early on when self-quarantine was all the rage).

DVIR

Family member got covid 2 weeks ago. Got put out of work for 10 days quarantine.
I filled out the covid emergency paid leave form. Hr took forever to notify me that they received my email. They then emailed me saying there was no timeframe for when my information would be processed.
I got covid a few days before i was supposed to return to work. Now out for another 10 days, probably need to submit the form again and haven’t gotten a paycheck from covid yet.
I have a feeling this is going to be worse than pulling teeth……