Covid pay

Redvet94

Family member got covid 2 weeks ago. Got put out of work for 10 days quarantine.
I filled out the covid emergency paid leave form. Hr took forever to notify me that they received my email. They then emailed me saying there was no timeframe for when my information would be processed.
I got covid a few days before i was supposed to return to work. Now out for another 10 days, probably need to submit the form again and haven’t gotten a paycheck from covid yet.
I have a feeling this is going to be worse than pulling

Family member got covid 2 weeks ago. Got put out of work for 10 days quarantine.
I filled out the covid emergency paid leave form. Hr took forever to notify me that they received my email. They then emailed me saying there was no timeframe for when my information would be processed.
I got covid a few days before i was supposed to return to work. Now out for another 10 days, probably need to submit the form again and haven’t gotten a paycheck from covid yet.
I have a feeling this is going to be worse than pulling teeth……
Thought that program ended?
Nope

The Driver

I drive.
Just get vaccinated. It's safe, effective and definitely won't cause any side effects because Fauci said so.
36172B73-EE05-46F2-99A8-98FBC890F4F9.jpeg