Covid Procedures

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
And so?

Is it illegal or not? Your opinion means.....wait for it...... MEANS NOTHING!

Now, unethical? Maybe. Reckless? Maybe.

Do you want them to tell other employees your health problems? WHATEVER....they may be?

BTW, you come in contact with covid......EVERYDAY!

The answer to your question is no. Matter of fact, it might be just the opposite.

BTW, just because you came in "contact " doesn't mean anything.
Really,I work with the person in close proximity for extended periods of time (not by choice I prefer to load alone) and I shouldn't be informed,have you heard of contact tracing?UPS preaches all this health and safety:blahblah: its as big of a joke as you are! I would think you have more common sense being a pilot,mechanic,former navy seal,Rhodes scholar,golden glove champion,member of mensa🤣🤣🤣

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UPS doesn’t give a * about Rona and will do the Bare minimum to prevent the spread.
They are concerned about getting caught by state government, that's about it. Every time someone caught the kung flu it was hush-hush-mush-mush. No warnings, no announcements, zip.

JL 0513

I'm more likely to be side swiped by a car then die of covid. I'm happy i didn't waste my year hiding. I traveled a ton.

It's a tragedy the amount of people who were scared the media and politicians into throwing over a year of their life away. The last year was just a normal year for me + some extra OT.