covid shot

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Eeoc said not for covid19
K.6. If an employer requires vaccinations when they are available, how should it respond to an employee who indicates that he or she is unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccination because of a sincerely held religious practice or belief? (12/16/20)

Once an employer is on notice that an employee’s sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance prevents the employee from receiving the vaccination, the employer must provide a reasonable accommodation for the religious belief, practice, or observance unless it would pose an undue hardship under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. Courts have defined “undue hardship” under Title VII as having more than a de minimis cost or burden on the employer. EEOC guidance explains that because the definition of religion is broad and protects beliefs, practices, and observances with which the employer may be unfamiliar, the employer should ordinarily assume that an employee’s request for religious accommodation is based on a sincerely held religious belief. If, however, an employee requests a religious accommodation, and an employer has an objective basis for questioning either the religious nature or the sincerity of a particular belief, practice, or observance, the employer would be justified in requesting additional supporting information.

K.7. What happens if an employer cannot exempt or provide a reasonable accommodation to an employee who cannot comply with a mandatory vaccine policy because of a disability or sincerely held religious practice or belief? (12/16/20)

If an employee cannot get vaccinated for COVID-19 because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, and there is no reasonable accommodation possible, then it would be lawful for the employer to exclude the employee from the workplace. This does not mean the employer may automatically terminate the worker. Employers will need to determine if any other rights apply under the EEO laws or other federal, state, and local authorities.

El Correcto

god is dead
BREAKING: President Trump will veto the Stimulus bill.

He wants at least $2,000 or more to go to the American people.
It’s time like this I wish President Cruz was a thing. Foreign policy and international trade Trump has him beat, but domestically you might as well have a drunken marxist democrat in the Oval Office, guy is a nightmare.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
It’s time like this I wish President Cruz was a thing. Foreign policy and international trade Trump has him beat, but domestically you might as well have a drunken marxist democrat in the Oval Office, guy is a nightmare.
Did you watch the video? Trump is 100% right

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

i'll be getting a exempt from somewhere. either a doctor or a church with a good donation.
They force us to use trucks with covid positive drivers without cleaning them and let infected office workers interact with all the drivers without cleaning the area. They can eat a full bag of dicks if they think they can dictate what gets injected into my arm. Funny how it’s my body my choice.... depending on the circumstances.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

No one around here wears one.

Basically “we don’t want customer complaints” that’s all it comes down to. As long as customers don’t complain. They don’t care.
I don’t wear one unless the business personally asks me to. I’ve already told several people on route to mind their own business, if they come up and try to chastise me about it. Some Biden voter walking his dog alone wearing a mask had the nerve to walk up to me over the summer and try yelling at me about it. I said I was dozens of feet away from the nearest person until you decided to make a scene.

pierregarcon

I don’t wear one unless the business personally asks me to. I’ve already told several people on route to mind their own business, if they come up and try to chastise me about it. Some Biden voter walking his dog alone wearing a mask had the nerve to walk up to me over the summer and try yelling at me about it. I said I was dozens of feet away from the nearest person until you decided to make a scene.
How did you know they voted for Biden? Were they having large flags attached to their trucks to show their small penis size?

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Nobody is going to do * sadly. They slowly do this stuff. So people don’t get as worked up. We went from 2 week-month long downs to business’ still being told what to do, people being told they can’t visit family, people and companies loosing money. Nobody does anything besides LARP about doing something.

They offer a worse option... telling people to wear a mask in their house for example. When they give a harsher option, it makes wearing a mask in the grocery store seem like not that big of a deal.

They are using psychology, social media, and the media to push their agenda and keep conditioning us for being good little sheep so they can get this great reset moving full speed.

They rich will get richer, many jobs and businesses will be gone forever, and people will be receiving constant unemployment/ubi. This is the goal. The world economic forum is not even hiding it. There is tons of literature on this from klaus schwab and others who are planning this.

Spot on. I was just reading this article today. The great reset is moving on.

vvv

What concerns me more is man that is so afraid of masks and needles. Pansy ass mother. Claustrophobic from a piece of cloth??? That’s the real lol. The way we lived life this year is a joke, let me out, you can stay here.

Glad you are so willing to be compliant. You'll get a special ribbon to hang around your neck for all to see to let everyone know you are the ultimate team player.